No announcement yet.

March Madness Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to go to sleep but I have a feeling this Michigan state Virginia game is going to keep me up

Comment

• This Kentucky-Louisville game has turned into a track meet. Will be a close finish.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I missed it, but heard the commentators constantly talking about someone saying Hancock had no business being in this game because he cant guard anyone....err ok, he's money.

Great game. Pity I can't watch the other game as well, not on TV here. Guess there's probably a stream somewhere but I'm too lazy.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
          I missed it, but heard the commentators constantly talking about someone saying Hancock had no business being in this game because he cant guard anyone....err ok, he's money.

Great game. Pity I can't watch the other game as well, not on TV here. Guess there's probably a stream somewhere I guess
          Yeah, don't know where they're coming from. He's been lights out.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Kentucky are just too big, offensive boards may decide this game.

Comment

• Randle is a BEAST.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I can't pick which game to watch, these are both incredible..

Comment

• Fack. I had Louisville going all the way. Ah well.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• LMAO I had Kentucky losing in the 1st RD

I guess I was wrong? Haahha
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Bah, I don't like Kentucky at all but you gotta respect how they are playing in these two big games against Wichita and Louisville.
                      Really coming together as the season has gone on, as you'd expect with a group of freshman. As long as they keep up the intensity they are showing, they should stomp Michigan.

My bracket is pretty much toast now, Had Louisville in the final. My champs are going to progress though by the look of it

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                        Bah, I don't like Kentucky at all but you gotta respect how they are playing in these two big games against Wichita and Louisville.
                        Really coming together as the season has gone on, as you'd expect with a group of freshman. As long as they keep up the intensity they are showing, they should stomp Michigan.

My bracket is pretty much toast now, Had Louisville in the final. My champs are going to progress though by the look of it
                        My brackets look a toddler trying to draw the Mona Lisa

Comment

• And.....another #1 is down! Michigan State over Virginia! My bracket is dead and now its getting stomped on!

Comment

• Great game between Arizona and Wisconsin. Tied with 2 minutes left. I'm cheering for Wisconsin but got a feeling Arizona are going to pull it out.

Comment

• YES! Go Badgers

Bad for my bracket though

Comment

• Whoa Wisconsin's coach was almost crying after beating 'Zona

Comment

Working...
                                X