Shared season tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared season tickets

I am wondering if anyone is looking for someone to share/split season tickets for next year. I am looking for at least 10 games but am willing split for a half of a season.

Regards,

Patrick

Raptorsfan17 wrote: View Post
    I am wondering if anyone is looking for someone to share/split season tickets for next year. I am looking for at least 10 games but am willing split for a half of a season.

Regards,

Patrick
    I have been doing a ten pack with a buddy the last few years and am going to go up to half a season. We are thinking something like "Side 2" (the sections right beside the corner). We have a guy at MLSE trying to find a partner .. but if anyone on here is interested, let me know

Comment

Raptorsfan17 wrote: View Post

Regards,

Patrick
      Hi Patrick,

I have a pair in Section 312 Row 3 - Balcony Endzone. Been season seat holders for 7 years now.

We're seats 3 and 4 and right beside section 311. Those seats are considered Balcony Prime.
      I have 2 guys locked and we're looking for the last to take 10 or so.
      We do a draft around September. Works out to about $600 for 10 games.
      Let me know if you're interested.
      You can email me at dru_hoang@hotmail.com and I can give you more info and pictures from my seats.

Just to get an idea of the value, the Balcony Prime (4 seats over from me) playoff tickets are an extra $60/pair for pretty much the same view.
      Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
      Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
      Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Comment

Working...
      X