Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors (37-28) @ Atlanta Hawks (30-35)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akkerman wrote: View Post
    Honestly how is Casey in coach of the year contention? I know the award itself is based on the success of teams that were supposed to be bad, but this guy just single handily gives our leads away every game. Like what the fuck was the point of bringing Derozan and Johnson out at the end of the 2nd? To have Novak miss his only 3 attempt (the one at the end doesn't count) and to have Salmons no ark shot clank the rim every time as he gets blown by on defence? Like the guy needs to figure it out and imo is receiving a bunch of credit he doesn't deserve
    Hes not in contention. Whoever is saying that (and Ive heard the raps commentars saying the same thing in the Suns game) is full of shit. Thibs, Pop, Horacek to name a few should be WAAAAAAAAAAY ahead of Casey

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      It's really sad how important Patterson is to our team. So many teams have played well through injuries to starters we look like we are unravelling because of the lose of a bench player. Patterson better be good after this next 7 days or else we're fucked. Games that we for sure should win won't be for sure a win anymore until he comes back. Our bench is just that shit. We can lose to the Boston's, Atlanta's and New York's of the world easily without PPatt.
      Excuse me, sir! Your pessimism is showing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      OG is our king

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote:
        Did you see those fouls? They were mostly horseshit calls
        I guess you're right , but it happens every game so at some point they need to take responsibility. If we have to play too much Novak and Hayes we end up having zero interior presence in the paint and teams do whatever they want. They are both also very slow so they can't rotate fast enough. Patterson is great at that and can actually block shots.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Its not that PP is so great, its the position of "talented big" off the bench. You need specific role players in order to be succesfull.... Patterson plays a big role as the first quality big off the bench. when the stiff picks up three fast, you cannot go to another, way worse stiff..... its impossible to maintain any competitive level.

Hansborough and Novak are brutal. They have moments, but mostly they are piners..... Once PP is back you will see more cushion before getting to the softer gut of torontos horrid bench.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
            Excuse me, sir! Your pessimism is showing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Lol sorry sir.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lowry needs to be more aggressive Teague ate his soul
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Quick TO ahah

Comment

• Korver wide open

Comment

• Korver...
                    Twitter - @thekid_it