• Show
Clear All

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    jyd?
    He's got a lisp doesn't he?

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      He's got a lisp doesn't he?
      Does he? I never noticed it before. Then again, all I ever heard him do was bark :|

If so, maybe it was due to his crooked teeth, which have since been fixed.

Comment

Does he? I never noticed it before. Then again, all I ever heard him do was bark :|

If so, maybe it was due to his crooked teeth, which have since been fixed.
        I seriously laughed at this, not sure if you were trying to be funny or not, but it was a good one!
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

jyd?
          By JVG I meant Jeff Van Gundy... but JYD would make a great colour commentator as well

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            By JVG I meant Jeff Van Gundy... but JYD would make a great colour commentator as well
            Ya, I know you were talking about Van Gundy.

I suggested JYD because he's already around the organization (I think), and his lively personality might be a welcome change during broadcasts.

Comment

Ya, I know you were talking about Van Gundy.

I suggested JYD because he's already around the organization (I think), and his lively personality might be a welcome change during broadcasts.
              Sounds like Nash is retiring soon, maybe he wants the gig?

Or VC in a couple of years
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                Sounds like Nash is retiring soon, maybe he wants the gig?

Or VC in a couple of years
                Nash is a Vancouver guy that spent his career in Phoenix, Dallas and LA, he hates the idea of a Toronto winter more than the American guys from the south.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                  Not really cool petitioning to put someone out of a job.
                  If the people who pay his salary(indirectly) are unhappy then what's so wrong with voicing their displeasure?

Comment

Wow. You are a complete moron. Good luck with that think they call karma asshole.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      If the people who pay his salary(indirectly) are unhappy then what's so wrong with voicing their displeasure?
                      I bought a Mars bar last year. I should have a say as to whether they fire their CEO?
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        I bought a Mars bar last year. I should have a say as to whether they fire their CEO?
                        I'd sign that petition....

Comment

I am so with you on this. Half the time actually majority of the time he is licking the other teams nuts. Who the hell is Ajinca? Even though he played for the raptors, who the hell is Ajinca? Leo was complimenting his game.

Other times the whole "wow, I love his game" about random players. Really Leo, really? It is so annoying that even my 7 year old nephew is picking up on it. You got my signature

Comment

TheRightPath wrote: View Post
                            I am so with you on this. Half the time actually majority of the time he is licking the other teams nuts. Who the hell is Ajinca? Even though he played for the raptors, who the hell is Ajinca? Leo was complimenting his game.

Other times the whole "wow, I love his game" about random players. Really Leo, really? It is so annoying that even my 7 year old nephew is picking up on it. You got my signature
                            Take a step back, take off the "irrational fan" hat, and just for a moment, think about what exactly you're signing.

You're petitioning to eliminate Leo Rautins' income, to take food off his dinner table, because you don't like his thoughts on opposing players. Does that sound logical to any sane person?

Discussing/critiquing his style in a public forum is one thing. Of course, we're all entitled to our opinions. But actually attempting to get him fired for the reasons mentioned in this thread, is beyond ridiculous. It's shameful.
                            Last edited by Nilanka; Thu Mar 20, 2014, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Leo is polarizing figure.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                                If you are unhappy with their product you have every right to let the company know so. Companies take input from consumers all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X