• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• underdograptors wrote: View Post
    leo is probably the best announcer in the nba i dont get the hate tbh
    o___o

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
      You have the right to make the above analogy though it comparing apples to oranges. Some fans are unhappy with Leo and have started a petition in that regard. They are not banning Leo. They want his job performance critically assessed by management. You have a problem with performance review?
      The petition in this thread is to have Leo fired, not to assess his performance.

Comment

• We should just get JYD to be the commentator. Fuck Rautins, let him rot on TSN with that greasy bastard Rod Black

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          We should just get JYD to be the commentator. Fuck Rautins, let him rot on TSN with that greasy bastard Rod Black
          TSN will probably end up getting more games next season due to Rogers contract with the NHL. Last thing I want is for Rautins to end up on TSN.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            The petition in this thread is to have Leo fired, not to assess his performance.
            It is an expression of displeasure for management to consider. Just because somebody says do this doesn't mean that will be done by the decision makers.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
              It is an expression of displeasure for management to consider. Just because somebody says do this doesn't mean that will be done by the decision makers.
              There's no confusion here. I'm responding to those who are saying "do this", fully knowing that management couldn't care less about a petition with 15 signatures on it.

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                I'm always getting confused about Leo and Jack, are they brothers?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                Yep they're biological brothers. Jack's the older one I think.

Comment

• OldSchool wrote: View Post
                  Yep they're biological brothers. Jack's the older one I think.
                  Are they actually? Or are you lying to me

Comment

Brother and sister actually. Leo had a sex change.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                      Brother and sister actually. Leo had a sex change.
                      Yup. Leo is short for Leona

Comment

• His son played for the Knicks and per 36 minutes he averaged 12pts 2rbds 5asts 2stls , better than Felton imo

Comment

OK you got me, I lied. Leona is the older one.

Comment

• I play music with the TV sound off for all Sportsnet games. Haven't heard Leo in years outside of TSN games and his antics with Rod Black who looks like the crypt keeper.

Comment

• I haven't had the chance to read through this entire thread so I'm sorry if I'm repeating something that has already been said.

I don't like Leo either, but have you guys ever listened to other teams' announcers? There are some pretty horrible ones out there that make ours sound really great. Cleveland Cavaliers from what I've heard are a couple of the worst homers of the bunch. Listen to them a few times and you'll be begging for Leo in no time.
                              your pal,
                              ebrian

Comment

• Ya the Cavs commentators are brutal

Comment

Working...
                                X