No announcement yet.

Game #67: Toronto Raptors 107 - New Orleans Pelicans 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give DeColo every single one of Salmons minutes now. This guy is a baller.

Old Man Hayes should never see the floor over TH. I don't care what the "matchup" is, make the opposition adjust to us. I couldn't post in yesterday's PG thread our of pure anger / frustration with Casey having Slow Man Chub Chub in there for so long in the 4th over TH. Ugh.

Keep Ross as the starter, but sub him early and let him get some run with the second unit with a green light to shoot shoot shoot. Ross needs more FG attempts, the second unit needs a scorer.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      3-16 for the great Paul George. Wow has he tanked hard since the new year.

Even if they hold on to HCA, I can't put them as favorites over Miami, their offense is broken and in a horrible funk.
      They just lost 92-86 to the Knicks. Only 86 points on the Knicks.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Give DeColo every single one of Salmons minutes now. This guy is a baller.
        But...but...

Vets win games...
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          All I'm saying is thank God Davis was sick and Patterson can not come back soon enough.
          no. you were saying the raps won't win this game and will go on a losing streak and whine whine whine constantly.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            no. you were saying the raps won't win this game and will go on a losing streak and whine whine whine constantly.
            I did. And I was proven wrong. But I'm still not comfortable with the way we're playing without Patterson. It's a bit alarming how bad our defense has been without him. And let's not even talk about the benches offense minus PPatt.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Ricky Rubio. Kid wants to be successful so bad.

22 pts, 10 rebs, 15 ast, 4 stl, block
              Holy Shit, switch the rebs and assists and those are love numbers.

Comment

• raps have still yet to lose more than 3 in a row since the rudy trade.

Comment

Give DeColo every single one of Salmons minutes now. This guy is a baller.

Old Man Hayes should never see the floor over TH. I don't care what the "matchup" is, make the opposition adjust to us. I couldn't post in yesterday's PG thread our of pure anger / frustration with Casey having Slow Man Chub Chub in there for so long in the 4th over TH. Ugh.

Keep Ross as the starter, but sub him early and let him get some run with the second unit with a green light to shoot shoot shoot. Ross needs more FG attempts, the second unit needs a scorer.
                  you really think ross is ready for that? he was the main scorer on the bench last year and was horrible.

Comment

you really think ross is ready for that? he was the main scorer on the bench last year and was horrible.
                    Ummm...no he wasn't. Alan Anderson.

Comment

Also tonight they gave him the reins for the second quarter and he chucked up everything and put the team in a funk.

Comment

• this marks the 6th time this season the raps have won while still letting opponents score 100 or more.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          I did. And I was proven wrong. But I'm still not comfortable with the way we're playing without Patterson. It's a bit alarming how bad our defense has been without him. And let's not even talk about the benches offense minus PPatt.
                          But this is the NBA GLF. Players get injured and 2Pat was an important part of why the team was playing well/consistent. A disruption like that throws the rotations out of sync and thus the inter action of players/5somes. Look what is happening to the Pacers & Heat...they are both trying to incorporate new players into their play (Oden, Bynum, Turner, less Granger). And these are teams with depth and great coaching. Just have to play it out...cant get too up or down after each game. What I like about the Raps is the consistency...touch wood...no great slides.

Comment

• Wow how did TH only get one Ft attempt in 36 minutes of play?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow how did TH only get one Ft attempt in 36 minutes of play?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              He got hacked many times but never got any love from the officials.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                But this is the NBA GLF. Players get injured and 2Pat was an important part of why the team was playing well/consistent. A disruption like that throws the rotations out of sync and thus the inter action of players/5somes. Look what is happening to the Pacers & Heat...they are both trying to incorporate new players into their play (Oden, Bynum, Turner, less Granger). And these are teams with depth and great coaching. Just have to play it out...cant get too up or down after each game. What I like about the Raps is the consistency...touch wood...no great slides.
                                It's true. I do get to low off of loses but I just don't think the lose of Patterson should be hurting us THAT much defensively. It just seems like we aren't giving the right amount of effort on that end to start games and we assume we can always make a comeback. Against the Pelicans of the world (with no Davis) yes but not against OKC or even Atlanta.

Comment

Working...
                                X