Game #67: Toronto Raptors 107 - New Orleans Pelicans 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bendit wrote: View Post
    Not playing Hansborough more is crazy and why didnt MU sign a big body from the D league on one of those 10 day contracts (ala Gooden). I dont think he was in the D but Novak & Hayes together in the front court is pitiful.
    Well the Raps currently have 15 guys under contract. So they'd have to waive someone. And it's very unlikely that even if they wanted to do that, a new signee would be able to play tonight in New Orleans. Maybe we'll see some chatter about it after tonight if they lose and this issue will last a few games.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
      Not playing Hansborough more is crazy and why didnt MU sign a big body from the D league on one of those 10 day contracts (ala Gooden). I dont think he was in the D but Novak & Hayes together in the front court is pitiful.
      Yup. Gooden is looking real good for the Wiz. Anyone here watched the Nets/Wiz game last week? Gooden was fantastic. What a steal for the Wiz. We could've used another big like that. Instead we have 5 PG's. 3 of them don't play at all.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Well If JV isn't gonna play were gonna see Chuck Hayes a lot and That scares the shit outta me

Pelicans aren't good but when were missing our quality bigs I don't feel confident in winning but we should come out with energy
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          Yup. Gooden is looking real good for the Wiz. Anyone here watched the Nets/Wiz game last week? Gooden was fantastic. What a steal for the Wiz. We could've used another big like that. Instead we have 5 PG's. 3 of them don't play at all.
          yup ahaha if there is anymore injuries Casey might roll out a 5 PG unit

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            If we lose, im staying far away from these boards which have become littered with "chicken little" panic from former tankers who long for missing the playoffs for a slightly Better pick: glf, mack11, and craig
            ahahah good one

Comment

My prediction:

By the mid-4th quarter down 8, Amir rolls his ankle again and has to leave the game, Hansbrough gets into foul trouble and can't play, and Hayes isn't able to hold down the frontcourt by himself.
              As all hope for the front court is about to be lost, the lights miraculously go out then come back on again, and Andrea Bargnani is standing in the middle of the court with a cape, ready to serve the Raptors organization once again in their time of need.
              Following a victory due to Andrea scoring an astounding 30 points in the final 6 minutes while playing incredible post defense on Anthony Davis, the Air Canada Center decides to retire numero 7's jersey.
              OG is our king

Comment

Hayes going for 30/6/15 tonight!

In minutes, fouls and turnovers...

Comment

Well, hopefully Amir can play and plays well, because physically he's by far the best defensive counter to Anthony Davis of all people on the roster.

Comment

Comment

Jonas is out for tonight's game.

Comment

He's actually, truly a "stiff" tonight hahahahha

get it.

Comment

Chuck Hayes gonna get 35min tonight

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Chuck Hayes gonna get 35min tonight
                            that would be fun

Comment

We should try using Fields tonight.

Comment

We haven't lost 3 in a row since early December when gay was still here which is pretty amazing. Without JV and ppat it could be another story tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X