Game #67: Toronto Raptors 107 - New Orleans Pelicans 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
    Sounds like Salmonella is doing bad again huh?

I really wish Fields could get some minutes again. He deserves a shot.
    He's been atrocious for 3 months but Casey fails to realize this
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Just can't get ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      OG is our king

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
        Sounds like Salmonella is doing bad again huh?

I really wish Fields could get some minutes again. He deserves a shot.
        No doubt. Provides better d than salmonella and equal offence since salmons can't shoot anymore

Comment

• The one time DeRozan plays great defence and Morrow hits a tough shot over him. Rough.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
            I wanna see De Colo at the end of the 4th
            Amen to that. Nice defence on the last play, but they are still getting some ridiculous shots to go in.

Comment

• The worst part is: Salmons has been bad all season on the 2nd night of back to backs. It's well documented. And throw in his general recent struggles and possible continued back issues, and it makes no sense whatsoever that he's getting these minutes. A coach cannot possibly be that ignorant, can he?

*You have coaches in the league who will sit down a truly elite player on the 2nd night of back-to-backs because of fatigue/injury concerns, and our coach won't even sit a fringe rotation player. Fuckingakjflsa fdsakfkladsjfkl;adsjfl;kadsjfkl;asdfa

Comment

• We get close but can't take the lead and when we do, they take it right back. Not a good sign.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Salmons should rest on back to backs, He plays good when he;s fully rested
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Does anyone else feel like roberts has like 40 not 11?

Comment

• Why is Vasquez in this fucking game??? Get Ross or de colo in
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                        Salmons should rest on back to backs, He plays good when he;s fully rested
                        Used to play good when he's rested. Now he's just shit all together.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Demar is quietly having an incredible offensive game. Unfortunately, all of this will may culminate in another epic last play ISO fail.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Demar is quietly having an incredible offensive game. Unfortunately, all of this will may culminate in another epic last play ISO fail.
                            I hope not.
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Hahaha

Comment

• Raps gotta miss some open threes and layups to piss us all off even more lol

Comment

Working...
                                X