Landry Fields or Salmons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iblastoff wrote: View Post
    its not like salmons is drummond-level free throw shooter. hes a career 80% from the line and still 71% with the raptors. it was just really unlucky that both didn't go in and EXTREMELY lucky that durant and fisher nailed three back to back 3's to ice the game. overall, we shouldn't have lost an 8 point lead with less than a minute to go but thats what happens when you have a superstar on one team and you don't on the other.
    That's true with Salmons. We just were VERY unlucky yesterday I guess. But I just think if you can't close out an 8 point lead with 49 seconds left there is something seriously wrong. The other team having a superstar should make no difference in a situation like that.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      its not like salmons is drummond-level free throw shooter. hes a career 80% from the line and still 71% with the raptors. it was just really unlucky that both didn't go in and EXTREMELY lucky that durant and fisher nailed three back to back 3's to ice the game. overall, we shouldn't have lost an 8 point lead with less than a minute to go but thats what happens when you have a superstar on one team and you don't on the other.
      But he was ice cold last night...And again, I say this for the like 20th time, he's clearly not right physically. He's worn out, and he had back issues recently which I'm sure are nagging him because he's had no real time to get over them. If you've got no legs and a bad back, your FT shooting could easily suffer. Dude needs a week or two off.

Comment

Nando De Colo
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Okay there is no debating this!
          Salmons is just horrific at nearly anything basketball related
          Put in fields and Nando!!
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Salmons should be bought out next year.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Landry Fields or Salmons

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              But he was ice cold last night...And again, I say this for the like 20th time, he's clearly not right physically. He's worn out, and he had back issues recently which I'm sure are nagging him because he's had no real time to get over them. If you've got no legs and a bad back, your FT shooting could easily suffer. Dude needs a week or two off.
              Oh I completely agree. Salmons has just been completely gassed these past 1-2 months or whenever his injury occurred.

Can we pray that pat man doesn't return in such poor form from injury too?

Comment

I'd like to see Fields get some more playing time. Although for us to do anything in the first round Ross is going to have to continue to improve his skills and bball IQ.
                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                  I'd like to see Fields get some more playing time. Although for us to do anything in the first round Ross is going to have to continue to improve his skills and bball IQ.
                  Ross might do better at improving his skills he he could watch Fields operate in actual games.

Comment

Working...
                  X