Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma City Thunder @ Toronto Raptors. March 21st 2014, 7:00 pm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need group therapy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• If we bring back Casey again next year........................
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        What about the inbounds? What about not knowing to call a timeout? Fuck you Dwane Casey. You're lucky you ever got a head coaching job.

*And fuck..Again, Salmons is obviously worn out physically. You aren't going to hit free throws all that well with no legs and a bum back....Fucking hell
        Agree - Ive been saying it his whole tenure. "vets win games" just doesnt cut it when it means making bad personnel decisions, which he has been doing from the first day he took over as coach (not to mention, brutal subs, terrible inbounds plays, etc. etc)

Comment

• Casey put him out there, he shouldnt be throwing him under the bus now..... what a dick

Comment

What about the inbounds? What about not knowing to call a timeout? Fuck you Dwane Casey. You're lucky you ever got a head coaching job.

*And fuck..Again, Salmons is obviously worn out physically. You aren't going to hit free throws all that well with no legs and a bum back....Fucking hell
            Also why the hell didn't Casey call a fucking timeout! Why run the risk of inbounding the ball under your own basket and now in the half court? Fuck Casey! #FireCasey!

Comment

That's what i'm saying. DeRozan was open but i guess Salmons didn't see him. But instead of forcing a pass, why not call a fucking timeout?????
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                That's what i'm saying. DeRozan was open but i guess Salmons didn't see him. But instead of forcing a pass, why not call a fucking timeout?????
                he even had Lowry open for a handoff right after the recovery. Instead he held it for like 3 seconds...Just awful

Comment

• Not that Im not loving this Casey / Salmons hate fest ... but I do have to say ... Kevin fucking Durant ... holy shit.
                  If anyone didnt think he was unbelievable already ... theres some first hand evidence. Sick, sick sick sick.

Comment

• Salmons should be waived

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      Hey all. We just lost by a point to the OKC Thunder. Lowry hit a crazy three to send it to double overtime, KD hit a crazy three (or two) to win in double overtime. This was circled as a loss on the calender. Chicago lost too. Now, just go about your business and take care of Atlanta, Cleveland and Boston over the next three...or some people might get pissed.
                      Its those games that you should have had that hurts the most. Less then a minute to go they were up by 8 freaking points and good on for OKC to get those 9 points but the Raptors should have closed it.

Comment

• Everything with Casey is about Vets no matter what Vets will play the 4th vets will hit freethrows and thats how hes been for his entire tenure! When he doesn't comeback next year we should send him a fucking letter saying

VETS GOT YOU LET GO YOU FUCKING RETARD

Comment

• mountio wrote: View Post
                          Not that Im not loving this Casey / Salmons hate fest ... but I do have to say ... Kevin fucking Durant ... holy shit.
                          If anyone didnt think he was unbelievable already ... theres some first hand evidence. Sick, sick sick sick.
                          TL made sure he had a flight booked tonight for Drake and himself for the first day of free agency 2016, and told MU to have one of those giant novelty cheques post-dated for a max-deal.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            Its those games that you should have had that hurts the most. Less then a minute to go they were up by 8 freaking points and good on for OKC to get those 9 points but the Raptors should have closed it.
                            Ugh. And the worst part is Brooklyn and Chicago are grinning in a little corner somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• On the flip-side guys, we took OKC to the limit.

And, on top of that, we can guarantee that Salmons won't be back next season, and we should net something relatively useful for him, because of his contract.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                If we bring back Casey again next year........................
                                Masai said season is judged on development, not wins and losses.

I can't believe he is happy with Casey's penchant for vets.

If you build through the draft like Masai has said he plans to so, then you can't have Casey coaching.

Talent > age

Comment

Working...
                                X