Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma City Thunder @ Toronto Raptors. March 21st 2014, 7:00 pm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We gotta bring out the brooms on this one.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      Who's excited to see A LOT of John Salmons tonight to guard Durant?
      Ugh.

If Fields is ever going to get on the floor, it would be tonight
      Last edited by JimiCliff; Fri Mar 21, 2014, 01:36 PM.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

RPT23 wrote: View Post
        Ahh, that pic with Amir shooting with his eyes close really concerns me...
        Unless Amir is really a Jedi.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
          Who's excited to see A LOT of John Salmons tonight to guard Durant?
          It will happen. Terrence will get torched if he's the unlucky one, then he'll get yanked for Salmons who will also get torched but he is a vet so yeh.
          To be honest I feel sorry for whoever gets the assignment. The guy is nearly 7'0" with a 7'5 wingspan and all the moves in the world with a seriously soft touch on his Jumper. I mean good luck guys.

But we did win in OKC. #positivethinking

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
            It will happen. Terrence will get torched if he's the unlucky one, then he'll get yanked for Salmons who will also get torched but he is a vet so yeh.
            To be honest I feel sorry for whoever gets the assignment. The guy is nearly 7'0" with a 7'5 wingspan and all the moves in the world with a seriously soft touch on his Jumper. I mean good luck guys.

As is usually the key with such guys, if you can somehow keep the rest of the team in check, you've got a fairly decent chance of winning. Gotta keep Ibaka from having a great game offensively. Gotta make Westbrook work.

I'm no NBA head coach, but my key sub would be Fields. If you can have Fields on the floor with Ross for some stretches, then Ross can guard Westbrook and Fields can take the daunting task of guarding Durant. Of course it's more likely to be Salmons. I hope Salmons finds some legs tonight......BUt yeah, I would want to give myself the best chance to slow down at least one of them, which is more likely to be Westbrook.

I was fine with Salmons when he clearly wasn't gassed...But it's so painfully obvious that recently he's just not right physically. Gotta at least give Fields, or even De Colo a shot.

Comment

Didn't Ross do a good job with Durant last time?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

The guy is nearly 7'0" with a 7'5 wingspan and all the moves in the world with a seriously soft touch on his Jumper. I mean good luck guys.
                Ya I'm pretty excited to see him Live, not going to lie ... Hahah GO RAPS!

Comment

Let's throw Hansbrough at KD, cause at this point he'd be better than Salmons. Might even disrupt KD enough to only drop 30.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                    Let's throw Hansbrough at KD, cause at this point he'd be better than Salmons. Might even disrupt KD enough to only drop 30.
                    It'll be a team effort more than anything I think. Lots of double-teams, and hopefully lots of communication. Probably even some of that famous Casey-Zone.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                      KD would score 100 on Hansbro.

Comment

Yep, I was fine with Salmons as well ( unless he was taking too many minutes away from Ross even if terrence was playing well) he was solid. But he has just been awful lately so I dunno.

Stopping Ibaka is my key as well. Surely if he has a big night offensively, they would have to have a superb record. I miss Patterson in games with good jump shooting bigs. He did a good job on anthony Davis last time we played them here. Amir needs to stay out of foul trouble for sure.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Well at least it would be a good show then

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Psycho-T would stab him in the heart before he would let that happen.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              It'll be a team effort more than anything I think. Lots of double-teams, and hopefully lots of communication. Probably even some of that famous Casey-Zone.
                              I think Durant and the Thunder are the last team we should be using zone against. Durant can shoot from anywhere, and can hit cutters at all levels inside the zone (mid, base, weakside).

In all seriousness, a combo of Ross, Demar and Fields is likely our best bet. Maybe throw Stone in for a few minutes too.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                                I kinda scared to double-team Durant tbh. Ibaka is making his shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X