Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma City Thunder @ Toronto Raptors. March 21st 2014, 7:00 pm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Wow. Unbelievable. John Salmons. Can't make shots. Can't make freethrows. Can't inbound the ball.
    WHAT THE FUCK CAN HE DO??????!!!!!!!!!!!!i
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I am in utter shock. Forget fields>salmons (maybe thats true) - but how about fucking T Ross? You know, like one of our best players and the future of the franchise.... how about putting him back in the game?? I know he had a brutal game, but Jesus Christ, he is WAAAAAAAAY better than Salmons on his worst day

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        How much money is salmons making and he couldnt make a fucking freethrow just 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Apparently not as much as the money he had betting AGAINST the Raps to lose.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          WHAT THE FUCK CAN HE DO??????!!!!!!!!!!!!i
          lose us games
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
            Why y'all blaming Salmons. The game unravelled when the team couldnt run a play to inbounds the ball. He made the mistake, but still, how do you not get open.

As for Salmons, i never liked him, ever, and when he came here I hated it, and i still do.

choked on free throws to win the game

what a mess
            If he made even one of those free throws we'd still be watching basketball right now. Fuck him. He's a god damn shooting guard, you're in the NBA, you gotta fucking make those "free" throws!
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Can we go jump Salmons?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Casey's fantasy team is 5 John Salmons
                And a bench of Alan Anderson's

Comment

• Don't blame Salmons.

Bieber...

Comment

• I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Never have I seen a choke job like this before You turn the ball over twice and miss to freethrows??????
                      And why didnt Casey play Ross Fields De colo??????????? any fuckn one
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        Playoffs are a different animal

The last three losses do not bode well.

3 playoff teams in tight games and raps cover the bed in poop in crunch time
                        Its shitty Matt, but you know as well as I, these are the games that separate the contenders from the rest. Toronto has over achieved this year, but they are showing their weaknesses now. Just a little too shallow on the bench to be a good team yet.

As for the Coaching.... I like Casey, but there has to be something better out of those huddles, unless they just dont execute....

tough to watch

Comment

• salmons will most definitely not live this down in toronto, ever.

Comment

• Seriously though. How do u blow an 8 point lead w/ under a min left??? holy shit.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I am fuming

Comment

• I am in shock. I need a smoke. my god

Comment

Working...
                                X