Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors @ Cleveland Cavaliers. March 25th, 2014. 7:00 pm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeMar's had absolutely no fire or intensity in his game the past week or so, and it's affecting the team in a negative way. He better stop with this nonchalant crap soon.. if he finishes out the season on this note, I have no doubt MU will involve him in trade talks this offseason.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Just got done watching the game on league pass without knowing the result beforehand.

Very bad choice. Luckily there is a fast forward button though. The ending was predictably spectacular fail. The first half was like watching grass grow.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Sooooo what is the new excuse today as to why we lost? I would love to hear it. Missed the game so I would like a recap of what happened.
        Not an excuse, a reason:

Lowry's banged up, and he had a stomach flu

If Lowry can't be dominant, this is a lottery team
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          When the Raptors potentially needed a 3 and they put Novak in there, they also had Lowry and Vasquez. You need 1 big in there for maybe a rebound, so Amir was there, okay. But why wasn't Ross in there for DeRozan? Why is the team's third best 3pt shooter, 1 of 3 players over 40% from 3 sitting on the bench? It doesn't matter that he made the all star team this season, as a coach you gotta do what's best for the team. You gotta do what gives the team the best chance to win. Not only does Casey have a strong tide to DeRozan, he is also soft on him. Even going back last season when Derozan should have been benched multiple times, Casey refused to do so. I only remember 1 time last season when he got sat down for poor play for about a few minutes in the 4th, but it sure didn't last too long because Casey put him right back in. That's not a benching...........if anything it looked more like a breather.
          Classic Casey, over-thinking, over-tinkering

This year from 3: Ross 40%, Novak 43%

You're subbing in an ice cold shooter, who's worse at every other aspect of the game, because he's put down 3% more of his shots?

I'd rather have the guy who's warm, and who will be more help on the next defensive possession (nevermind the fact that he's also a bigger part of our future)
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Typical we lose a game. Let's all blame Casey. This one is all on the players. You can't always make a comeback. There is no explanation for being down 21 points to the Kyrie-less Cavs. I'm glad they lost that game. Didn't deserve to win. If they did win it would just enforced that they can keep starting out games like this.

Also typical is that Dd has one bad game and all of a sudden people start talking about trading our "All-Star" in the offseason. Though JV can go a whole 2 weeks of playing bad. Don't give that his till young cause DD is only 2 1/2 years older than JV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Though JV can go a whole 2 weeks of playing bad. Don't give that his till young cause DD is only 2 1/2 years older than JV. [/B]

I don't get this. Why would you compare our players ages? Are we talking about "room for improvement" here? JV is inexperienced young man. He needs to have those bad moments ( 2 weeks of playing bad and bla bla bla ). He needs to learn from it.

Experience is all what matters in this case. DeMar has played 372 NBA games, while JV only 131. That's a huge difference, isn't?

P.S. I haven't said a bad word about DeMar and I don't think he deserves it.

Comment

• The game not only lost in the fall Vasquez loss.
                1). For God can not defend Toronto so badly in a game, playing well and not win 1 game in playoff
                2) Please can fail unless Lowry two important free throw to tie the game moments were decisive.
                DD can not miss his free kick at a time like this.
                It should not happen again, we're running short on difficult moments
                and in the playoff will be many difficult moments.
                Last edited by Mauro150611; Wed Mar 26, 2014, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Typical we lose a game. Let's all blame Casey. This one is all on the players. You can't always make a comeback. There is no explanation for being down 21 points to the Kyrie-less Cavs. I'm glad they lost that game. Didn't deserve to win. If they did win it would just enforced that they can keep starting out games like this.

Also typical is that Dd has one bad game and all of a sudden people start talking about trading our "All-Star" in the offseason. Though JV can go a whole 2 weeks of playing bad. Don't give that his till young cause DD is only 2 1/2 years older than JV.

Well, DD at 21 was horribly inconsistent, and could go stretches much longer than 2 weeks (try 2 months) where he'd be bad. And he basically never played D at all until this season (though I guess you can call that consistency ), where he's still inconsistent and at best average.

So experience definitely matters. I don't think your comparison works the way you want it to.

Comment

• Horrible game to watch....but as usual they almost steal it at the end (if only they could hit their free throws). Bad shooting game for Demar. His legs look tired to me....I think all those minutes he's played are catching up to him. JV was just brutal....just so slow to provide help and his rim protection reminded me of Andrea Bargnani's....yuck. Incredibly after such an aweful game we almost pulled it out. Hopefully, like others have said, this loss will motivate them to come out swinging vs. Boston.

Comment

Working...
                    X