Clinching a playoffs spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinching a playoffs spot

I just wanted to point out, if we beat the celtics today and the Knicks lose to the kings we clinch a playoff spot.
    Live. Breath. Sleep. Raptors

Well ... if there's one thing you can count on, its the Knicks losing. Us winning should have been a sure thing this week but after last night, im not so sure.

The labor of an 82 game season looks like its setting in. Normally at this time of the year we are in cruise control just waiting for the season to end, players may not be accustom to the mental toughness required to stay focused down the stretch.

Comment

It finally puts a drought to rest, but this team better play the game right DAMMIT! Not like last night.

Comment

Step 1. Mistake 1....don't appreciate it. Mistake 2...appreciate it too much. Make sure to find the middle ground when it comes.

Comment

"That moment when you realize the Raptors were never supposed to be in the playoffs this season, and you can simply enjoy watching them get some playoff experience in preparation for 2016's big standings push."

Comment

truly brings tears to the eyes :''')
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

so proud of the raptors this season, proved everyone wrong including myself

i had them going 41-41 or 42-40 be4 the season and now i think they can win 47 or 48 games
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Whats the tiebreaker vs Chicago fall down to?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Whats the tiebreaker vs Chicago fall down to?
                  We win the tiebreak if we win the Atlantic. Conference record if Brooklyn wins the Atlantic.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post

i had them going 41-41 or 42-40 be4 the season and now i think they can win 47 or 48 games
                    So you had them at. .500 with Gay?

Comment

We should refresh the thread with RR predictions from October.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                        We should refresh the thread with RR predictions from October.
                        In fairness, the roster looked noticeably different in October

Comment

I was really scared they would be in the hell of 9th/10th place again.

No playoffs. No top ten pick.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

if we tie, we get the higher seed, if we win our division
                            Live. Breath. Sleep. Raptors

Comment

Working...
                            X