Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to choose one Raptor to spend the rest of his career with the Raps, who would it be and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Ross is my #2
    Same I went back and forth but JV will be our Ilgauskus. And Centres can play until they're in their late 30's.

Comment

Kevin Durant

Comment

Ross because he has superstar talent. I don't know if he can realize his full potential or not... but he has the highest ceiling IMO so thats something i don't want to give up on.

2nd DD 3rd JV

Comment

I'm going with this years version of Lowry. He's the best damn player this team has seen in a long while and I'm just tired of banking on potential when the fully realized form of potential is clear and present in Lowry.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
            I'm going with this years version of Lowry. He's the best damn player this team has seen in a long while and I'm just tired of banking on potential when the fully realized form of potential is clear and present in Lowry.
            Cosign. I'd happily sign up for another five years of this.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
              Who doesn't love threes and dunks!
              New meaning to 3&D? Lol

Comment

I voted jv but I kind of want buycks to somehow get better over the summer and become like a badass speedster backup point guard like Isaiah Thomas. I've always wanted Toronto to get one of those, we haven't had one since tj ford and always get torched by one
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

I'm tempted to say Demar but then I have to go with Terrence but would be amazing to see these two guys end their careers where they began
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

The generally sad part of this thread is that it's extremely rare that players stay with one team through all or most of their career.

Comment

Derozan or JV

it just so hard to pick lol
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        EDIT: I answered the question with my "sentimental fan" hat on....not my "emotionless GM" hat
                        Me too. Would go for JV with the GM hat on, but had to vote with the heart and Terrence has long been my guy.

That being said, I think he has sky high potential as well.

Comment

Tough question... it's a split between Amir and JV.
                          OG is our king

Comment

Tier 1 keepers) JV+Amir+Ross
                            Tier 2 keepers) Pattman+Lowry
                            To late Teir) *sob* Acy *sob*

The rest I don't care about at all, maybe Stone for various biased reasons

Comment

Amir

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I voted Amir, Mostly because he's the only I think you can keep for the length of his career without overpaying for at any point. Ross/JV if they are any good are going to be overpaid on the tail end of their careers and have difficulty transitioning to a bench role. I don't think you have that issue with Amir. I think you could transition him back to the bench relatively easy. He's probably only got one more decent contract left after this one before he goes to 1-2 year deals.
                                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                                X