3 Point Record for Kyle Lowry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Point Record for Kyle Lowry?

The Raptors single season record for 3-pointers made is within reach for Kyle Lowry. With 11 games remaining, Lowry needs only 7 more 3-pointers to set a new record. The illustrious former raptors he has passed/is looking to pass are:

Morris Peterson – 177 (2005–06 season)
    KYLE LOWRY – 171 (2013-14 SEASON)
    Mike James – 169 (2005–06 season)
    Vince Carter – 162 (2000–01 season)
    Donyell Marshall – 151 (2004–05 season)

TERRENCE ROSS – 143 (2013-2014 SEASON)

While this may be a meaningless record, I for one will be thrilled to see Lowry’s name next to a record after such a great season. So maybe this is a good moment to discuss your favourite 3-point shooting Raptor.

An interesting side note: Jose Calderon has 172 3-pointers this season, shooting an amazing 45.5% from deep.

so you're saying kyle is landing just as many 3 pointers as jose while not giving up defense? sweeeet. what's calderons 3 point record in a season with the raptors? surprised he isn't close to the top.

Comment

Doesn't matter, Ross is just going to triple it next season.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

I was a big fan of Parker knocking down 3s

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          I was a big fan of Parker knocking down 3s
          He was money from the corner! I think I was just so excited because I didnt know what to expect when he came in.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
            so you're saying kyle is landing just as many 3 pointers as jose while not giving up defense? sweeeet. what's calderons 3 point record in a season with the raptors? surprised he isn't close to the top.
            I'm not that shocked only because Jose was WAY too unselfish when he was here and he never took many shots. Kyle takes a lot of threes.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Wheres Curry??

Comment

Delete?

dell hit a tonne no?

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  Delete?

dell hit a tonne no?

Comment

Rasho Nesterovic!!!

From this game.

For some reason I can't forget this one.

Comment

In all seriousness though Mo Pete, love that man! Ross is becoming just as sweet of a 3PT shooter though. Ross has a pretty Ray Allen-esque shooting stroke, really a joy to watch. My favourite Raptors period of 3 point shooting was when Mo, Jalen and Donyell were on the floor together... and you can throw Parker in the mix too.

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
                        My favorite part was Woodson's stache.

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
                          Rasho Nesterovic!!!

For some reason I can't forget this one.
                          I remember this. If you watch the replay of the game winning layup that was reviewed and denied, you will see that the clock actually started before it touched any of his hands. It was like .2 seconds when he finally caught the ball, versus the .5 seconds they were supposed to have.

Think about it this way: A shooter from 3 point can get it off after a pass in less than .5
                          A layup in .5 would be a double clutch layup, or a very very slow move.
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Mo Pete and Anthony Parker are definitely some of my fav Raptors shooters. I was almost surprised AP wasn't near the top of this list. But back in the days when I first started watching basketball, I remember the arc on Dell Curry's shot being ridiculous.

Comment

Azor Ahai wrote: View Post
                              Mo Pete and Anthony Parker are definitely some of my fav Raptors shooters. I was almost surprised AP wasn't near the top of this list. But back in the days when I first started watching basketball, I remember the arc on Dell Curry's shot being ridiculous.
                              I've heard your user name before but can't place it. Either Game of thrones, wheel of time, or something from Salvatore's books on Drizzt?

Comment

Working...
                              X