Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

This one DEFINITELY gets its own thread:

First Off: Michael Bay needs to STOP making movies. He's terrible.

That said... I'm going to see this, and I will likely enjoy it.
    I did say that about Transformers, and I did for the most part, but this is so much bigger than that.

You don't fuck with the Ninja Turtles.

Comment

WHOA that looks fantastic
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Go ahead and watch the Original here:

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          First Off: Michael Bay needs to STOP making movies. He's terrible.

That said... I'm going to see this, and I will likely enjoy it.
          I did say that about Transformers, and I did for the most part, but this is so much bigger than that.

You don't fuck with the Ninja Turtles.
          Yeah, I'll be extremely upset if he ruins ninja turtles...

Comment

Secret of the Ooze here:

Comment

JOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your a TMNT fan?!!?!?!?!? OMGGGG me tooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
              proud to say i've watched the secret of the ooze and the origanal one and the other one (cartoon movie) and the whole 2003 series over and over again. ( haven't missed an episode of the 2013 ones either)

My personal favourite is Leonardo I liked the 2003 animation better than the new one but Leo would always be my favourite <3
              loool still shocked you guys watch the ninja turtles
              :P
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                JOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your a TMNT fan?!!?!?!?!? OMGGGG me tooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
                proud to say i've watched the secret of the ooze and the origanal one and the other one (cartoon movie) and the whole 2003 series over and over again. ( haven't missed an episode of the 2013 ones either)

My personal favourite is Leonardo I liked the 2003 animation better than the new one but Leo would always be my favourite <3
                loool still shocked you guys watch the ninja turtles
                :P
                I know nothing of the 2003 series, or the 2013 series, but hell ya I grew up a Ninja Turtles fan.
                This is the one I grew up on:

circa 1987

Comment

I know nothing of the 2003 series, or the 2013 series, but hell ya I grew up a Ninja Turtles fan.
                  This is the one I grew up on:

circa 1987
                  I watched a few episodes of these i just couldn't handle the shreder he wasn't even intimidating ... I could beat that guy up looool
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

Apparently they made a movie where all the different incarnations of Ninja Turtles come together:

I watched some ... its awesome... in a terrible kind of way.

Comment

Apparently they made a movie where all the different incarnations of Ninja Turtles come together:

I watched some ... its awesome... in a terrible kind of way.
                      yea this is the cartoon movie I was talking about...... why it's actually pretty good I like how they reunited loool
                      I still love the story line of all the movies way better than cartoons these days man kids have been missing out on these guys..

Comment

MASSIVE Turtle fan as a kid. I hate Michael Bay's big budget movies, and Transformers was painful to watch, but I'm secretly hoping this movie is awesome (even if it's a bad kind of awesome. I'm not expecting a life-altering experience).

Did any of you guys play the SNES/Genesis video games?

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                          MASSIVE Turtle fan as a kid. I hate Michael Bay's big budget movies, and Transformers was painful to watch, but I'm secretly hoping this movie is awesome (even if it's a bad kind of awesome. I'm not expecting a life-altering experience).

Did any of you guys play the SNES/Genesis video games?
                          Oh geezus... Lol

Turtles in Time? Pretty sure I played that one so much it needed a 'blow' before every use!

Not to mention I had one of these....

Full of these crappy toys...

If only I'd known how much they'd be worth... UGH.

Comment

Very excited by this. Like others, wish it wasn't Michael Bay in charge.

I still own my SNES cartridge of Turtles in Time (the SNES is hooked up in my computer room for retro gaming fun).

TMNT were definately my favs as a kid. My cousin bought my daughter a TMNT beenie baby as a "birth gift". That's right, my 3 month old daughter has a Ninja Turtle!! So proud.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Trailer looks awesome I gotta admit. I also loved the video game, but I don't think it was Turtles in Time, was there a game that preceeded that?

Comment

Working...
                              X