• started from bagnani now we here
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• somebody needs to call 911 for MACK11

Comment

• Me Currently

Comment

• Great day to be a basketball and baseball fan. Raptors now officially in the playoffs. And now there are reports that my Anaheim Angels have re-signed Mike Trout to a 6 year contract extension!!!!!
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• In June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• mack11 wrote: View Post
                    started from bagnani now we here
                    lmfao
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• imaginelino wrote: View Post
                      With his reputation as a gym rat,
                      Some players need to be a gym rat in order to survive and thrive in this league, others like the young Vince Carter didn't.

imaginelino wrote: View Post
                      his continued growth,,
                      Yes he has grown but there isn't a whole lot of room to be much better then he already is, in fact I would be worried that he will start sliding next season given that this is his breakout year and teams will be specifically targeting him in their defensive scheme.

the fact he added a 3pt shot to his aresenal
                      30% FG of which he usually just hits 1 a game is hardly something you can call a threat.

quoted by some coaches as one of the best wing post up players, who we groomed, there is much more value in those intangilbles that you wont get from a trade.
                      But didn't the Raptors get some valuable intangibles and gotten better thanks to the Rudy Gay trade that strength our bench and allowing others to flourish more?!

Agreed that anyone is an asset, but it's gotta be some kind of trade to trade your lone all star, the return has to better our team.
                      Kyle Lowry is your other more superior star. The return simply has to make your team better.

No way Ross can match DD, clearly a step backwards. Keep them both.
                      Ross is a better shooter and defender but he isn't getting the minutes yet due to a shorter leash, his ceiling is much higher then Derozan, he just needs to be more aggressive, assertive and not be afraid of contact and he will surpass Derozan as a player but that can only come with time and more minutes.
                      Last edited by Hotshot; Fri Mar 28, 2014, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• In other bb news is Paul George having problems or what? He was 6-22 in a 91-78 loss (sigh) to the Wiz. He wasnt so good against the Heat either yesterday and the Pacers were lucky to win that game.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Ross is a better shooter and defender but he isn't getting the minutes yet due to a shorter leash, his ceiling is much higher then Derozan, he just needs to be more aggressive, assertive and not be afraid of contact and he will surpass Derozan as a player but that can only come with time and extra minutes.
                          Which he was tonight and it still wasn't enough to get support from Casey

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                            In other bb news is Paul George having problems or what? He was 6-22 in a 91-78 loss (sigh) to the Wiz. He wasnt so good against the Heat either yesterday and the Pacers were lucky to win that game.
                            Hes been bad for a long time now

Comment

• Pacers peaked 3 months early.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Without playing up to the Jokes about Paul George's personal life...the grinding style of the Pacers, huge minutes and having to not only carry the load offensively, but also he's an elite defensive player who gives it everything he's got on that end against tough matchups nightly, he's just worn down over the course of the season IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X