No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors VS Boston Celtics: Friday March 28th 2014 7:00 PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross has so much potential. He already shoots the 3, is a better defender than DD, and has better handles. I cant wait to see where he will be in 2 years. SUPERSTAR!!!

Comment

• Wow T Ross is stuffing the stats tonight. Loving his game
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
        Ross having a fantastic game. DeMar is doing really well, too, with a quiet 13 plus 4 assists. Both guys completed a tough and one this quarter.
        I don't know what game you're watching but Demar is playing awful.

Comment

• Rondo hitting nothing but net tonight..

Comment

• Are you serious Casey?? Why did you take out Ross? What the fuck is wrong with this guy?!!
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Are you serious Casey?? Why did you take out Ross? What the fuck is wrong with this guy?!!
              If you take off a player that's hot that means they can't possibly go cold, so when you bring him back in later he'll just keep being amazing. It's simple logic, and Dwayne Casey has it in spades.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                Rondo hitting nothing but net tonight..
                He's been working on that pull-up haha
                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada

Comment

Are you serious Casey?? Why did you take out Ross? What the fuck is wrong with this guy?!!
                  It's ok. We need him for 4th q.

Comment

His great ballhandling and playmaking is taking away DeMar contested 20 footers, cannot do this.

Comment

He will be in the whole fourth quarter. Casey doesn't know how to deviate from his usual lineups.

Comment

• Vintage DD. off balance, contested shot > JV dunk.

Comment

• Casey is resting him for the 4th while giving Derozan a chance to find his fire against Boston's second unit.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                            His great ballhandling and playmaking is taking away DeMar contested 20 footers, cannot do this.
                            Casey is retarded

Comment

• That and 1 was sick. I love when Derozan hits those

Comment

• DeMar! Ok!
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X