Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic, 3/30/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    I have been wondering about Ross' pt this last game as well, any news on an injury because I didn't see him at all on the bench late third/early fourth.
    I thought so last game because he sat for so long and I couldn't see him on the bench, but then he came back randomly for a couple mins then got dragged.
    He's fine. I saw him on the bench. Fourth Quarter is just #GreivisTime

Comment

• Aight just wondering.

Casey you turd I tried to understand...

Comment

• Landry "No jumpshot but I can do everything else" Fields

BTW vasquez is the ultimate hype man looool he didnt even see the dunk but he was pumped up
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          I've always wondered why they call it a "Barnburner" ?
          If you had ever seen a barn go up you would understand. Very hot, intense fire with plenty of fuel, so the flames leap up in the sky.

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            She has an IMDB page. Don't know how legit it is.

I remember her from some financial investment firm show, after her Street Legal stint.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Am I the only one extremely alarmed at how our O has reached a whole new level of stagnation and isolation recently?

13 assists tonight...and that number aside.

I'm really concerned over how little passing occurs in our O. The ball often only touches 2-3 guys. And when it's 3, it's often just because a big is acting as an intermediary to give a handoff to the wing at the elbow after taking a pass from the PG...
              The second half especially.

Comment

• The comments re Raptors above about getting big leads and letting up are so true. It drives me crazy.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  The comments re Raptors above about getting big leads and letting up are so true. It drives me crazy.
                  It's basketball.....we see it all the time. Every team makes runs....usually the better teams are able to withstand it and make their own run to finish out the game.

I'm not worried at all about this team because i never expected them to be this good so soon. They've clearly surpassed our expectations and i'm actually very confident when they are down because we've seen them come back/fight all year. I'm even more confident when they are leading because they're a pretty good 4th Quarter team this year and their defence at times seem elite.

Comment

Working...
                  X