DJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ

DJ Augustin posts a career night 33-17a in a close @chicagobulls W over @celtics 107-102. Noah 13-8-13 in the win. Rondo w/17 & 11a for BOS

NBA Canada tweeted that.

How the hell is this guy doing to good?
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Abbas wrote: View Post
    DJ Augustin posts a career night 33-17a in a close @chicagobulls W over @celtics 107-102. Noah 13-8-13 in the win. Rondo w/17 & 11a for BOS

NBA Canada tweeted that.

How the hell is this guy doing to good?
    He had 3 assists, not 17.

Comment

Classic tale of raptors becoming badass when they get let go...Jarrett jack with g state, Reggie Evans last year with Brooklyn, and now dj Augustine lol
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        Classic tale of raptors becoming badass when they get let go...Jarrett jack with g state, Reggie Evans last year with Brooklyn, and now dj Augustine lol
        dont forget rudy gay

Comment

RaptorsForever wrote: View Post
          dont forget rudy gay
          How could I forget god himself lol

But seriously, he's actually efficient now, he said it himself
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

It just proves how important finding the right fit is for a player.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Agree with GLF, individuals flourish in the right situations relative to their ability. Though seriously, DJ was just so bad in a Raps uniform... I don't know how the Bulls got him going right.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                Agree with GLF, individuals flourish in the right situations relative to their ability. Though seriously, DJ was just so bad in a Raps uniform... I don't know how the Bulls got him going right.
                Right! He was so bad in an Indiana jersey as well. Fit is a crazy thing.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

He's a FA next year. If you needed a PG, would you sign him? For how much?

He did have 2 decent seasons with the Bobcat but alternated those with 2 pretty bad ones which is why they let him leave. He just seems like you never know what you'll get if you sign him.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

I don't know if DJ will really get to many offers. People have seen him do poorly in Indiana, and Toronto.

Granted, not a huge sample size in Toronto, but still. He's only really flourished in the last while in Chicago. If I was DJ, i'd stay there...granted, Chicago is cheap, and he's likely going to want to get paid. Can people see him getting like a 4Yr/24M, 6Mil/Per, doesn't seem too bad.

I feel like that's kind of high, but he is putting up some pretty spectacular numbers recently.

Comment

Working...
                    X