• Show
Clear All

• Oak, Mo, Alvin, Antonio and Muggsy reunited

Oak, Mo, Alvin, Antonio and Muggsy reunited in Miami

WATCH THE VIDEO:
    http://instagram.com/p/mLXdurRHJP/

PIC:

Are they really there to support the Raps at Miami? luv it

Alvin "Boogie" looks tall. I remember passing by him in Eaton's (at Eaton Centre) one night waaay back in the day. He was walking alone and so was I and I I gave him the head nod thing lol...my best AW memory for sure lol but he didn't look that tall
    Last edited by OldSchool; Mon Mar 31, 2014, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Oak must have shrunk, I thought both he and Davis were 6'9''

Either way, he is awesome.

Comment

OldSchool wrote: View Post
        Are they really there to support the Raps at Miami? luv it

Alvin "Boogie" looks tall. I remember passing by him in Eaton's (at Eaton Centre) one night waaay back in the day. He was walking alone and so was I and I I gave him the head nod thing lol...my best AW memory for sure lol but he didn't look that tall
        had the exact same thing happen to me with salmons like two months ago
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Great bunch of guys. Not much quit in that group. Similar to todays team.

Comment

Oak looks old now, the Raps shold give him a whip and a coaching job!! But the boys all stayed in shape...good for them! Hope they are at the game tonight cheering on our team!!

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
              Oak must have shrunk, I thought both he and Davis were 6'9''

Either way, he is awesome.
              Oak had back issues which is not helping ones stature.

Anyone think Mugsy has grown?

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                Oak had back issues which is not helping ones stature.

Anyone think Mugsy has grown?
                Nope. Saw him at Halifax at the scrimmage last year and he was sitting next to a couple of guys I coached in high school. He looked quite small compared to them.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                  Nope. Saw him at Halifax at the scrimmage last year and he was sitting next to a couple of guys I coached in high school. He looked quite small compared to them.
                  lol - I was trying an obviously failed attempt at humour

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Oak had back issues which is not helping ones stature. Anyone think Mugsy has grown?
                    I don't know, looking back at this pic, you can see essentially the same height difference between Oak and Mugsy...

Comment

Saw that picture yesterday....what's it all about? Do we actually have a heritage? Raptors 20th season in full effect.

BTW...too funny! Just watched the clip seeing Oak pick of Mugsy like he's his toddler

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        Saw that picture yesterday....what's it all about? Do we actually have a heritage? Raptors 20th season in full effect.

BTW...too funny! Just watched the clip seeing Oak pick of Mugsy like he's his toddler
                        Some charity event in Miami. No idea the Raptors connection.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Eh, retirement!

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

I've never seen that one. Have a link?

Comment

I couldn't believe Mo Pete was retired, then I looked him up and realized he's 36. Damn that baby face of his.

Comment

Working...
                              X