Playoffs? We Talking About Playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Semantics. Every post you make after a loss is riddled with panic stricken drivel. Better?
    Now your changing what you said so........ I have no need to communicate with you any further because you just have this homer perspective of this team

Raps in 4 I guess?
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Sadly, this is a preview of what I expect from the playoffs: Physical defense, Raps not getting calls they usually expect, their offense breaking down a lot into long jumpers, and superstars taking over and winning games.

Then the debate about whether the Raps needed to Tank/Trade for a franchise player to fill that playoff superhero role will start again
      That's exactly what's going to happen. I see so many people all but guaranteeing an ECF showing, when the Raptors haven't really proven anything yet. They got hot for just a little over half a season. They have no experience in the play offs, and when the going gets tough they tend to settle for jumpers (which has been a theme for how long now? 8 years?) and they have players who tend to have massive brainfarts when the pressure is on. Lowry can't carry this team by himself. It's already taking a toll on him. In play off ball the defense's are going to focus in on Lowry and everything else will slowly fall apart.
      Last edited by nubreed000; Mon Mar 31, 2014, 11:44 PM.

Comment

So #LimpDickNation? lmaaooo
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Now your changing what you said so........ I have no need to communicate with you any further because you just have this homer perspective of this team

Raps in 4 I guess?
          Yes because if its not black its white. No middle ground at all. I either agree with or im a raving homer who thinks nobody can stop the unbeatable raptors.

Your ignorance is astounding. I cant tell if you're just playing the troll. If this is sincere, then I should probably just leave well enough alone because you're probably just a kid.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Yes because if its not black its white. No middle ground at all. I either agree with or im a raving homer who thinks nobody can stop the unbeatable raptors.

Your ignorance is astounding. I cant tell if you're just playing the troll. If this is sincere, then I should probably just leave well enough alone because you're probably just a kid.
            KeonClark = BOLD

Comment

I guess

Pound the ..........

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                That's exactly what's going to happen. I see so many people all but guaranteeing an ECF showing, when the Raptors haven't really proven anything yet. They got hot for just a little over half a season. They have no experience in the play offs, and when the going gets tough they tend to settle for jumpers (which has been a theme for how long now? 8 years?) and they have players who tend to have massive brainfarts when the pressure is on. Lowry can't carry this team by himself. It's already taking a toll on him. In play off ball the defense's are going to focus in on Lowry and everything else will slowly fall apart.
                Maybe if KeonClark would read this mhmmmmm

Comment

LOOOOL can't lie mack your funny but knock it off
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Maybe if KeonClark would read this mhmmmmm
                    back up came running to you ahlie
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                      back up came running to you ahlie
                      You actually use the word Ahlie? loooooooool that word is so 2010

Comment

You actually use the word Ahlie? loooooooool that word is so 2010
                        never in the world would i have thought somebody would know what that means guess you guys aren't that old
                        hahaha
                        I feel ashamed for under estimating you guys

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                          never in the world would i have thought somebody would know what that means guess you guys aren't that old
                          hahaha
                          I feel ashamed for under estimating you guys
                          Im only 19 looooool I would know these words

Comment

Im only 19 looooool I would know these words
                            *shocker*
                            loool allow a yute why you gotta embarrass her like that :P
                            anyways get back to being the grump like you where 40 mins ago

Comment

I don't know why people keep acting like Mack11 and I are crazy. Yes we can be extreme and maybe react to a bad loss but at the end of the day the points we make are valid. This game is exactly how the playoffs are going to be like. We struggle when the intensity picks up. We become a jump shooting team and that will end up in a first round exit. Our defense has fallen off as well which won't help. And I don't believe that when the playoffs come everything will go back to normal because players will still be banged up and will still be tired. So if that's what's causing our bad play as of late it will just be worse when the playoffs arrive. I hope all of you guys positivity for this team ends up being correct but I really don't see it. The things that plagued us in this game has been a problem for sometime now. We've been winning because either the team we play is shit or we play unbelievably well in the fourth and you can't live like that. It's not about the rest of the season it's about the playoffs and what we've been doing for the past 2 weeks won't work against Brooklyn, trust me. Washington is probably the only playoff team we can beat playing the way we've been playing. I wish I could disregard our glaring weaknesses like you guys can but it's just too difficult for me.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I guess this is a response to people who think we're going to ECF or something. In that case I guess any action has equal reaction. But am I the only one who doesn't have big expectation for this team. They overachieved already. We are looking at second round exit. Probably it'll be first round exit. Does it really matter when they will exit? I'm just curious if they will break franchise record for wins in regular season. Is this start of something? Or are we gonna see another 6 year playoff drought. What will Masai will do in offseason? I don't see the point of being positive or negative about this team this year.
                                Last edited by MixxAOR; Tue Apr 1, 2014, 12:19 AM.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X