Playoffs? We Talking About Playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GLF wrote: View Post
    I don't know why people keep acting like Mack11 and I are crazy. Yes we can be extreme and maybe react to a bad loss but at the end of the day the points we make are valid. This game is exactly how the playoffs are going to be like. We struggle when the intensity picks up. We become a jump shooting team and that will end up in a first round exit. Our defense has fallen off as well which won't help. And I don't believe that when the playoffs come everything will go back to normal because players will still be banged up and will still be tired. So if that's what's causing our bad play as of late it will just be worse when the playoffs arrive. I hope all of you guys positivity for this team ends up being correct but I really don't see it. The things that plagued us in this game has been a problem for sometime now. We've been winning because either the team we play is shit or we play unbelievably well in the fourth and you can't live like that. It's not about the rest of the season it's about the playoffs and what we've been doing for the past 2 weeks won't work against Brooklyn, trust me. Washington is probably the only playoff team we can beat playing the way we've been playing. I wish I could disregard our glaring weaknesses like you guys can but it's just too difficult for me.
    Don't worry GLF
    Raps in 4
    DD will lead us to the ECF
    Vasquez is the greatest 6thman
    Casey gonna get a 10 year extension
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
      This is the only thread Ive ever made you dumbass
      Well it's in your posts too. I've seen at least one "we suck" post from you in every game thread, when clearly we don't.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
        Well it's in your posts too. I've seen at least one "we suck" post from you in every game thread, when clearly we don't.
        Terrence Ross finals MVP?

Comment

Mack needs to add "I'm right", "As I expected" "As I predicted" "I knew this would happen" "I know I'm right" to all his posts to really enter the GLF stratosphere of not only DOOMSDAYISM but more importantly ego boosting.

Comment

Don't worry GLF
            Raps in 4
            DD will lead us to the ECF
            Vasquez is the greatest 6thman
            Casey gonna get a 10 year extension
            LMAO we shouldn't worry about anything I guess. Everything will be fine Mack11, it's all good. It's like no one here has watched playoff basketball. Nothing the raps are doing now makes me have any faith in this team come playoff time and it's not just because of this loss. It's almost like Denver. They play great in the regular season but when the playoffs come they falter. Raptors game does not translate well into the playoffs at all. But if you're like MixxAOR and have no expectations for this team I guess you wouldn't really care which in turn would lead to you not being a "worrier".
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Terrence Ross finals MVP?
              Did you even read what KeonClark said? It's not black and white man. Clearly you don't understand the saying.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                Did you even read what KeonClark said? It's not black and white man. Clearly you don't understand the saying.
                I did understand loool
                I'm just trying to be a little more optimistic like some of you guys

Comment

All I'm saying is if the Raptors don't get absolutely massacred in the playoffs I will happily eat all the shoes in my house

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                    LMAO we shouldn't worry about anything I guess. Everything will be fine Mack11, it's all good. It's like no one here has watched playoff basketball. Nothing the raps are doing now makes me have any faith in this team come playoff time and it's not just because of this loss. It's almost like Denver. They play great in the regular season but when the playoffs come they falter. Raptors game does not translate well into the playoffs at all. But if you're like MixxAOR and have no expectations for this team I guess you wouldn't really care which in turn would lead to you not being a "worrier".
                    The real question is why on earth do you even have expectations for this team then if you believe they have no chance of being competitive in the first place?

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                      Mack needs to add "I'm right", "As I expected" "As I predicted" "I knew this would happen" "I know I'm right" to all his posts to really enter the GLF stratosphere of not only DOOMSDAYISM but more importantly ego boosting.
                      Well if people didn't treat all my posts like nothing I say is factual I wouldn't feel the need to say "I told you so" or "I knew this would happen".
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                        The real question is why on earth do you even have expectations for this team then if you believe they have no chance of being competitive in the first place?
                        Because they've proven they can play better than they have. But now I don't know if that was the real them or if this is just them coming back down to earth to who they truly are. It just seems like this happens with all Raptors teams. Anytime the going gets tough, the intensity picks up and teams start playing harder we crumble. I was hoping this team would be different but now I don't know. It just seems like any playoff like game we've played against a good team since the All Star break we've lost. And that worries me. I really want us to get out of the first round but I guess I shouldn't make that my expectation. To me losing in the first round when you're the higher seed isn't a good look and is disappointing.

Comment

12-23 on the year versus teams >.500

I think there is every reason to be worried in the playoffs.

I hope they go beyond first round but a first round bounce, especially an embarrassing one, is enough justification for Masai to make some large changes.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            So #LimpDickNation? lmaaooo
                            Lol!

Comment

I knew the Raptors had done a really good job of chewing up on "bad" teams this year but I had no idea their record was only 12-23 against teams that were over .500.

That's... actually pretty scary.

Comment

This is not a reactionary thread from us losing tonight to the Heat!
                                I expected us to lose but Im more concerned with the way we play because we are a primary jump shooting team and those types of teams do not bode well in the playoffs
                                We also do no have a clear star player to help us in the playoffs when most of our guys will be to scared to do anything
                                Is this team allowed any growing pains at all? We won't go from lottery bound club to championship contender in a half a season. MU's got this shit in the slow-cooker, ain't no flash fryer up in here!

Comment

Working...
                                X