No announcement yet.

Houston @ Toronto 7:00 SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross finally realize half through the 2nd Q when seat on Hardens left hand you split his efficiency in half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      We would if been up two points if not for that lllllllllucky three

We were up two when he came back in the game, after the bench got us back in it

I ain't eating nothing
      Tell em'!!!

Sent from my LG-E971 using Tapatalk
      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• what a way to finish of a half, DeRozan killing it
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Maybe demar will start taking more buzzer shots before rather than after
          Yeah I hated how he would wait till after the buzzer to take the shot. Wtf???
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            As much as DeMar is making me pull out my hair in this game, I wouldn't take that deal. Gotta at least get into the top 6-8.
            Superjudge wrote: View Post
            why the fuck would you trade Derozan for a 13 pick?????????????
            Just pulled it out of my ass.. I probably wouldn't make the deal either. But #13 could land you Ennis and I think he's going to be really good in the league.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              I love we DD makes ppl eat crow lol

How so?

He is taking a shit load of long twos and is hitting them at a far higher rate than his average.

He is holding the ball and freezing out his teammates

He can't stop the rock Casey now uses as a coaster on d

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                I love we DD makes ppl eat crow lol

(Also Demar's on my fantasy team so I'm loving this)
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Re: trading DeMar - I'd target Phoenix and aim for at least two of their 3-4 first-rounders, if we were to do so. Phoenix is going to lose all of their trade bait after the draft, and if they fail to snag Kevin Love with their picks (and make no mistake, Kevin Love is their goal) then they're going to need a plan B.

I'm not sold on trading DeMar but we'll see.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    (Also Demar's on my fantasy team so I'm loving this)
                    He's a good fantasy player?

Comment

• DD hitting shots is fine. The biggest complaint people have had this game has nothing to do with him scoring but with his defense.

No one is eating crow.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                        He's a good fantasy player?
                        For what I paid for him, very much yes

Excellent source of points (obviously)
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Just pulled it out of my ass.. I probably wouldn't make the deal either. But #13 could land you Ennis and I think he's going to be really good in the league.
                          At thirteen in this draft I'm sure you can find someone with more or equal value to Demar, especially with Masai at the helm

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            I suppose it could be worth considering...but just didn't sound right.

Comment

How so?

He is taking a shit load of long twos and is hitting them at a far higher rate than his average.

Ya but he banked that 3 pointer, just like how you're taught to shoot shots from 28" away from the basket.

Comment

How so?

It's OK as long as he's hitting them. When he starts missing he's got to make the adjustment
                                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X