Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    Sorry to be the one to break it to you....2 of those guys left the forum
    Dang lol. Welp then there was one. How do you know that btw?
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Thanks man. You are probably one of only 3 people who do lol
      Ahaha shit eh? To hell with the haters :P (not literally)
      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
        Ahaha shit eh? To hell with the haters :P (not literally)
        Lol
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
          Backpedaling? Oh please. First of all wheres your Source??? Demar is ahead of Lebron because doesn't rely on driving bc he is an efficient scorer. And in that list of players who play 38+ mins he's still behind jimmy butler??? The first three guys fall under the Lebron Category: efficient and capable of doing other things on the court like defence (with the exception). Stop being so condescending. Everyone's entitled to their own opionion
          now you're just trying to sidestep the main issue which was driving by bringing up other flaws instead. yes thats called backpedaling.

no one is saying DD is perfect. hes far from it. but stat-wise and especially for a team that really doesn't provide that much spacing, he seems to be doing what he can in terms of driving.

i already linked my source (stats.nba.com)

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            now you're just trying to sidestep the main issue which was driving by bringing up other flaws instead. yes thats called backpedaling.
            Whatever you say pal...
            We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Some midrange shots are good though. Yes there is room for improvement and I agree he needs to limit his long twos but I truly think most of that is because he just can't get to the rim every time and not so much because he doesn't want to. If guys play off of him he struggles to get to the rim even when he tries because his first step just isn't good. When a big man gets switched onto you and you can't get to the rim one on one you know your first step is pretty bad. I think that's more of his problem than ball handling. Terrence has a really good first step that's why it's easier for him to get to the rim. He just doesn't have it in his DNA yet so he doesn't do it enough. If Demar had Terrence's first step or any of those quick points guards first step he would be an elite player. I don't think first step is something you can develop though, it's either you have it or you don't. I believe.
              Agreed completely.

Comment

• All my points were legit I was giving you a rebuttal call it sidestepping backpedaling front pedaling.. whatever helps you sleep better at night buddy lol

Comment

But when you look at drives per game and points off drives per game he's 20th. Not as great but still pretty good.
                  hes 16th in the entire league in PRODUCING points for the team when driving. thats better than james harden (17th), kevin durant (19th) and dwyane wade (25th).

Comment

hes 16th in the entire league in PRODUCING points for the team when driving. thats better than james harden (17th), kevin durant (19th) and dwyane wade (25th).
                    WOW! Clearly we all have to lay off Demar a bit when it comes to taking long 2's. Not all of his mid range jumpers are always bad anyway. When he's coming of a screen or a curl or is catching and shooting it I'm pretty happy with that shot from him. I guess we all hate the long 2 so much that we notice that more than we notice him driving. Thanks for finding those stats.

Comment

Who are the elite players that are ahead of him in that stat? If you don't mind me asking.

Comment

I like how this thread has turned into a hate on Demar thread.

Especially after a game where we won and he scored 29 points...
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                          I like how this thread has turned into a hate on Demar thread.

Especially after a game where we won and he scored 29 points...
                          its kind of funny cause im usually the one criticizing demar.

Comment

WOW! Clearly we all have to lay off Demar a bit when it comes to taking long 2's. Not all of his mid range jumpers are always bad anyway. When he's coming of a screen or a curl or is catching and shooting it I'm pretty happy with that shot from him. I guess we all hate the long 2 so much that we notice that more than we notice him driving. Thanks for finding those stats.
                            Yep. He made a couple of mid rangers off the screen yesterday that I really liked. It's the stall ball at the top of the key into contested 22 footer that I could do without. Or the lazy long two attempt very early in the shot clock without even looking inside etc.

Comment

Im done with giving Demar so much flack. I made my point and I'll leave it at that. I just hate long 2's so maybe I'm focusing on that aspect of his game too much. At the end of the day I'm happy with the improvements he's made season after season. And hopefully he'll continue to improve. I just want what's best for this team. If that means trading a player so be it. I have no emotional attachment to any player on this team. That's just me.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                                Yep. He made a couple of mid rangers off the screen yesterday that I really liked. It's the stall ball at the top of the key into contested 22 footer that I could do without. Or the lazy long two attempt very early in the shot clock without even looking inside etc.
                                The stalling and taking long low IQ shots is a major issue. Can anyone justify this? Oh wait, I forgot I'm done with giving Demar flack. :S

Comment

Working...
                                X