5-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stooley wrote: View Post
    well youre a little late to the party lol. only five games left, and we've gone 2-0 in the first two, so...

we have to go 3-2 now, which leaves us at 5-2 lol
    No no no no no.

We are going to go 5-0.

50 wins BABY!!!!!!!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

It would be awesome if we could hold off Chicage and they face New Jersey in the first round and beat each other up. I'd much rather face a non vet team in the first round. Sort of allow the kids to get their feet wet a bit in preparation for the second round.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
        well youre a little late to the party lol. only five games left, and we've gone 2-0 in the first two, so...

we have to go 3-2 now, which leaves us at 5-2 lol
        My bad, didn't look at the date of the post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
          It would be awesome if we could hold off Chicage and they face New Jersey in the first round and beat each other up. I'd much rather face a non vet team in the first round. Sort of allow the kids to get their feet wet a bit in preparation for the second round.
          New Jersey?

Comment

Whats the longest Toronto Raptors winning streak ever? If they win the next 5 games, would that be a record for wins in a row with 8?
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              Whats the longest Toronto Raptors winning streak ever? If they win the next 5 games, would that be a record for wins in a row with 8?
              We did 9 games back in 2002. Which was, I believe, part of that epic final run to get into the playoffs. Antonio Davis was a monster in those games with Carter out.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                We did 9 games back in 2002. Which was, I believe, part of that epic final run to get into the playoffs. Antonio Davis was a monster in those games with Carter out.
                Damnit! Going to be a while before it's broken lol Or maybe next season?!
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Yeah, 9 straight, and 11 of 12 I believe.

And then Chris Childs happened.....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    And then Chris Childs happened.....
                    Speaking of which, what time is it anyway?

Comment

they hit 50 and I get to pull my 50 win prediction out of the post archives here.

Comment

I think you're the only one that said we'd win 50, lol.

Comment

phiLLy wrote: View Post
                          I think you're the only one that said we'd win 50, lol.
                          Then I guess he'd be the only one right?

Comment

yeah I gotta score my prediction game soon don't I

I keep saying it and I know it may sound dumb but 50 wins says something. Everyone starts speaking about you in the context of a "50 win team"
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                              yeah I gotta score my prediction game soon don't I

I keep saying it and I know it may sound dumb but 50 wins says something. Everyone starts speaking about you in the context of a "50 win team"
                              Unfortunately I think this team will always have the asterisk of "Best Raptors Team Ever in the Worst Eastern Conference Ever". Even if it has more or less evened itself out with 7 Playoff teams above .500.

Comment

Unfortunately I think this team will always have the asterisk of "Best Raptors Team Ever in the Worst Eastern Conference Ever". Even if it has more or less evened itself out with 7 Playoff teams above .500.
                                The east doesn't look so weak anymore, it's more or less a regular year in the east now
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X