No announcement yet.

JV Arrested for DUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one way for the media to notice the Raptors, right?

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
      Oh Joey, that sounds suspiciously like the oft refrain by some of the bros down south found with the stash in the glove compartment and the defense is "my friend forgot to take it"...or "I was just holdingit for a friend". Not to worry, Leiweke and papa Tanenbaum already have the best legal beagles on the job. The "system" will work.
      I want a legal beagle...
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Relax everyone he's not getting deported or not being allowed to cross the border to work, those laws are for regular people.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
          Relax everyone he's not getting deported or not being allowed to cross the border to work, those laws are for regular people.
          Yup. Work visa is different from self employed.

"The Self-Employed Persons Program seeks to bring people who will become self-employed in Canada. They must have either:

relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics, and
          intend and be able to make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada, or"

Everything will be fine.
          Last edited by rocwell; Mon Apr 7, 2014, 08:31 PM.

Comment

I just hope that there is no political will to make an example of him, because the system is set up in Canada so such an example can be made. He better humble up and keep with the apologies. Of course this has to happen at a time where he is tearin' it up on the court, now he will have to deal with a whole different court altogether.
            limpin ain't easy, but I make it look good...

Comment

If Harper wants to lose the GTA next election...........

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                Huge mistake? I lost close family member because of drunk driver. You think this guy also made a huge mistake? No, because he committed a crime same like JV did.. just without killing someone.
                I'm very sorry to hear that. I'm just saying that most people don't drink and drive with the intent to kill or harm another person, so that's why I called it a huge mistake. Jonas and whoever hit your family member deserve everything that comes to them but I still consider it a mistake.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I find this disgusting....
                  This is so embarrassing never wanna see Jv's face ever again
                  disappointing.....
                  fuck...
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                    If Harper wants to lose the GTA next election...........
                    Not to worry this man will help him out....

errr maybe not a good idea.

Comment

Always thought Ross was the dumber of the two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                        I find this disgusting....
                        This is so embarrassing never wanna see Jv's face ever again
                        disappointing.....
                        fuck...
                        relax man, ain't like he hurt anybody, he made a mistake. Its not like he grow up here, in Eastern European countries the drinking and driving laws are somewhat relaxed which is not an excuse but JV will redeem himself.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

never, I've always thought JV was the dumber one... Ross always seemed like the more sensible one
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Ross looks like he likes to get high but hopefully he does it in the off season.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              relax man, ain't like he hurt anybody, he made a mistake. Its not like he grow up here, in Eastern European countries the drinking and driving laws are somewhat relaxed which is not an excuse but JV will redeem himself.
                              what if he did injure somebody???
                              meh, hope he learns from his mistakes

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                                never, I've always thought JV was the dumber one... Ross always seemed like the more sensible one
                                Ross had a 3.7 GPA college. So you have a point.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X