No announcement yet.

Raptors TV broadcast thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta agree with Sid. Can't complain about being on TSN 5000 or Sportsnet Euro and then not make your voice heard when the opportunity to show support for the team is there. This isn't the cool team that was VC ETAL. If Raps fans show loud, serious support, and more importantly large numbers that would show tangible numbers to the suits at MLSE that b-ball fans are serious, and deserve more respect.

Comment

• I'm going to the pregame party for sure! I was lucky enough to get tickets but if I didn't I'd definitely be outside watching! I really hope the turn out is huge! People might complain that it's early to start a party but that's what bailey's and coffee is for!
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

• For those who cannot listen this is what Sid is saying:

He's saying there are conversations even after 20 years of Raptors basketball where the networks are not respecting the team or the sport. They believe it's a niche thing so they refuse to support it. They call it fad and that it'll end up like the Expos.

If basketball fans ever wanted a voice to show the people in power/tv networks that Basketball is NOT a niche thing. This Saturday is going to be very important. Show up and make it a story. If you don't show up nothing will change. Make it a story outside of the ACC as much as it will be a story inside.
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• How old are you that you consider basketball a fad. Toronto's problem is too many hockey analysts who need a job.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            How old are you that you consider basketball a fad. Toronto's problem is too many hockey analysts who need a job.

Im just saying what Sid said in the video LOOOL
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

How old are you that you consider basketball a fad. Toronto's problem is too many hockey analysts who need a job.

Are you insane? Maybe try rereading his post.
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

• Bad phrasing, How old are people who consider basketball a fad. Honestly how popular is hockey. I know alot of people in Toronto who hate puckheads.

Comment

Lol so true. Almost as many hockey analysts as politicians.

Comment

Bad phrasing, How old are people who consider basketball a fad. Honestly how popular is hockey. I know alot of people in Toronto who hate puckheads.

They're over 50 and they control Canadian media. Does that answer your question?

Comment

LOL so true! Aren't there any jobs for hockey analysts south of the border? My yankee friends who are huge hockey fans need them there! They have to deal with ESPN and other sports networks who only talk about Lebron 24/7.

Comment

• He's right! We all complain on how the Raps are shown on TSN2 or SN1 while games like curling, NASCAR, or shows like hockey tonight with Bob Mackenzie and Nick Kipreos etc. are on the main channel. We fans should make a statement and support our beloved raptor team esp now while they're having a pretty successful season.

Hell , if the Raptors end up losing, TO should riot a la Canucks fans LOOOOL!!!! Or we should all head to Brooklin in Whitby and riot there LOL.

Comment

• 2KJ wrote: View Post
                          He's right! We all complain on how the Raps are shown on TSN2 or SN1 while games like curling, NASCAR, or shows like hockey tonight with Bob Mackenzie and Nick Kipreos etc. are on the main channel. We fans should make a statement and support our beloved raptor team esp now while they're having a pretty successful season.

Hell , if the Raptors end up losing, TO should riot a la Canucks fans LOOOOL!!!! Or we should all head to Brooklin in Whitby and riot there LOL.
                          Please don't tell them to riot! We have much more knowledgeable NBA fans than probably 1/2 the freakin' Association's teams. Rioting is for stupid frat kids, we're better than that.

We will win with honor, and lose with grace. It's our first season here with this team, many more to come!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Please don't tell them to riot! We have much more knowledgeable NBA fans than probably 1/2 the freakin' Association's teams. Rioting is for stupid frat kids, we're better than that.

We will win with honor, and lose with grace. It's our first season here with this team, many more to come!
                            Well said hombre.

Comment

• Holy shit Sid's got me jacked up right now. As a fan and a person in media/communications - everything he says about execs thinking its a fad is TRUE. Loving this call to action, to the point that I will now be driving an hour and a half to attend.

Comment

• IROR wrote: View Post
                                Holy shit Sid's got me jacked up right now. As a fan and a person in media/communications - everything he says about execs thinking its a fad is TRUE. Loving this call to action, to the point that I will now be driving an hour and a half to attend.
                                Haha...you must be jacked...an hour and half drive from Ottawa??? Tell us what you are driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X