• iblastoff wrote: View Post

IM DRUNKKKKKK!!!
    He's Yelling

WASAGA!!!!!!!!
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      First time in my life seeing that
      Omg...why not? I wanna pinch his cheeks and be like, "omg, you're like the cutest thing ever" even though he's probably like 8 ft taller than me lol

I used to think Alvin Williams was the cutest thing ever when I was 8, and then i met him cuz he came to our school for something with Antonio Davis. I actually said to Alvin Williams, "I'm the fastest girl in our school, I could dust you" LOL and then he raced me and basically smoked me! LOL

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
        I know....hahahahha me too! Even when he makes a mistake, I'm all like its okaaay, he'll do something cool next time around! He's so coool, I wanna pinch his cheeks! LOL
        Lol.... I guess I'm not the biggest Ross fan on the site anymore

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
          Lol.... I guess I'm not the biggest Ross fan on the site anymore
          I'm the biggest Ross fan ever - he will lead us to the promised land! I just know it lol
          I actually wanted to meet DeRozan at the thing he was having downtown, so I could tell him that he should've brought Ross along! LOL

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
            Good call. I spend most of my time on this forum doing just that haha
            I thought he'd have a much bigger impact on this game than he did, it seems tailor built for him; no defence and lots of threes.

I'm shocked to see he played as many minutes as DeMar (34minutes), Ross just seemed to float out there for lots of it.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              I thought he'd have a much bigger impact on this game than he did, it seems tailor built for him; no defence and lots of threes.

I'm shocked to see he played as many minutes as DeMar (34minutes), Ross just seemed to float out there for lots of it.
              Yeah, not his finest game, especially when we could've really used his D. Had low effort on that end.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post

Yep, but we scored 125 points and he made 3/5 threes. Was more his defensive effort that needed to be better, when there are certain pylons out there the Raptors need him to be full of energy and focus on that end come playoff time.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  "he caught it at his chest and brought it back up without bringing it down.... that's not easy to do"

Is this really the insight that Leo brings to the table having played in the NBA? REALLY?
                  Do you play basketball? It was a good observation, its a showing sign of a bigs development.

Comment

• mack11 wrote: View Post
                    he's yelling

wasaga!!!!!!!!
                    rofl
                    When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Was that on an attempt to take a charge? If so that would throw a crimp into his defense...he is good at that.

Comment

• Just in time for the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                          X