Chris Webber respecting the Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stooley wrote: View Post
    I think even if they did, the 3 seed guarantees that you don't have to play the first seed until at least the conference finals.
    Yep
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
      I think even if they did, the 3 seed guarantees that you don't have to play the first seed until at least the conference finals.
      Ah yes, I stand corrected.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        They're something like 18-18 over their last 36 games. Unreal.
        Poor management of minutes on Vogel's part. Playing at such a high level right from the start of the season was eventually going to take its toll. Makes me wonder why Thibs is riding his guys so hard to try and get the third seed. Really doesn't mean that much to Chicago who they play and his guys could use some rest leading into the playoffs.

Comment

Pacers have been garbage lately but they are still only 1/2 game back of Miami. Could easily win the conference and if the Raptors take the 3rd seed could face Charlotte in the first round and Miami in the 2nd.

Just hope for wins and let the pieces fall where they fall.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
            Poor management of minutes on Vogel's part. Playing at such a high level right from the start of the season was eventually going to take its toll. Makes me wonder why Thibs is riding his guys so hard to try and get the third seed. Really doesn't mean that much to Chicago who they play and his guys could use some rest leading into the playoffs.
            Why would the 3rd seed mean any more to Toronto then it would to Chicago? Nobody wants miami in the 2nd round, that 3rd seed is huge for both teams.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Pacers are in a real weeks-long funk, but I won't believe they've fallen off until the playoffs have happened. It's by no means unprecedented for teams with a lot of previous success to lose some focus during the regular season, and then flip the switch in the playoffs. We'll see. That Pacers team nearly beat the Heat last year.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Raptors probably reminds him of his days in Sactown. Both teams are built on one thing... Teamwork.

Comment

2KJ wrote: View Post
                  Raptors probably reminds him of his days in Sactown. Both teams are built on one thing... Teamwork.
                  That Sac team, was an amazing team.

Comment

Don't look now but Indy reclaimed top spot in EC tonight. Since everyone seems to be looking to the 2nd round already (foolishly), would you rather play BKN to avoid MIA if they stay in 2nd place?
                    There's math, and everything else is debatable.

@clericalbeats

Comment

RobertArchibald wrote: View Post
                      Don't look now but Indy reclaimed top spot in EC tonight. Since everyone seems to be looking to the 2nd round already (foolishly), would you rather play BKN to avoid MIA if they stay in 2nd place?
                      Yeah, or just pray Pacers lose.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Win as many games as you can and try and finish third imo. A favourable first round matchup is more important. I think the Pacers still end up second though. They gotta play in Miami and then play OKC as well.

Comment

Indiana sat all five of their starters for the entire game
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            Indiana sat all five of their starters for the entire game
                            I think we could hang/grind in a long series with Brookyln. They seem to really only show up for certain games, ala, the Heat, lol.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              hollinger has us having a higher chance to get to the finals and win the championship than the pacers.

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/playoffodds
                              What I would really like to understand is how Hollinger has Clipper chances more than twice better of winning the title then OKC? In case of Indiana it is understandable as the system skews heavily based on most recent stretch of games.

Comment

Is anybody else worried about the Bobcats moving into 6th and being a potential first round matchup? (a year ago I'd be laughing at myself and assuming I was being sarcastic)

For some reason they are our Achilles heel.
                                Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
                                Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
                                Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Comment

Working...
                                X