• It's just... so beautiful... :')

OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
        It's just... so beautiful... :')

YESSSS!!! Demarrrr - atta boy!

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          that really depends on whether we cement 3rd seed or not, which we still have a shot at. at this point, it doesn't matter. we have bigger internal defensive issues to worry about than who we're playing in the playoffs.
          Yeah, true enough, back on this view

Comment

• The Raptors the last 2 games looked like Mike D'Antoni's Lakers team. What the hell is going on??

A couple of days ago against the Knicks they were just shooting 3's all game long. Tonight they were just running and gunning. Not really their game. The Raptors are more of a half court team.

DeRozan bailed them out big time tonight in the 4th. I thought the offense got a lot better when Lowry fouled out because the game slowed down. Lowry was tremendous offensively but he played wayyyyyyy too fast tonight. He was out of control most of the time.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
              It's just... so beautiful... :')

Look at josh smith on the Pistons bench loooool He was like damn!
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Third seed won't do a damn thing for us. This kind of D cannot beat not one team in the playoffs. I am sorry.
                I think we have enough to beat Wizards. Yes Defence is a huge issue.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  The Raptors the last 2 games looked like Mike D'Antoni's Lakers team. What the hell is going on??

A couple of days ago against the Knicks they were just shooting 3's all game long. Tonight they were just running and gunning. Not really their game. The Raptors are more of a half court team.

DeRozan bailed them out big time tonight in the 4th. I thought the offense got a lot better when Lowry fouled out because the game slowed down. Lowry was tremendous offensively but he played wayyyyyyy too fast tonight. He was out of control most of the time.
                  I agree with the message, but I wouldn't go as far as the bold. Though the fact that the comparison is even close to possible is extremely alarming.

Comment

• You know Val is getting good when he drops 18-8 and had a decent game
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

The Raptors the last 2 games looked like Mike D'Antoni's Lakers team. What the hell is going on??

Its almost like Raps play to the style of their opponent.

Comment

Thank you! Maybe playing Brooklyn would actually be a good thing because they play slow. We get caught up in the playing the other teams game WAY too much. That's why when we play teams that play fast we have trouble because we try to play fast too. And then we focus too much on offense and not defense.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Knicks play that way and the Pistons don't care. Down 12 = Chuck Down 2 =Chuck Up one =Chuck.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

amazing
                            I feel bad for the girl in the front with the Rudy Gay jersey.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              You know Val is getting good when he drops 18-8 and had a decent game
                              I know, didn't realize we judge him so harshly he has to have 20/10 (at least) to have a "good" game.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• few words from KD (pre game interview) in the last Open Gym episode.

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...07flv-3232555/

Comment

Working...
                                X