No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors @ Detroit Pistons 3:30PM TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir with his 5th, I'm sure 2pat's coming in.

Comment

• Drummond is playing VERY well today. Even defensively.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        I'm so fucking tired of this shit from raptors

The only reason fans are so hyped and confident with this team is because most fans don't have a sweet clue what good ball is.

They have really slacked off last 4-5 weeks.

Don't forget they had one of if not THE easiest schedules for 2nd half of season
        I have never seen this much emotion from you hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        OG is our king

Comment

• Never mind, Hayes.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Drummond is playing VERY well today. Even defensively.
            He's playing ok defensively one on one. He's pretty terrible otherwise. The Raps aren't trying to attack him in movement as much as they should.

Comment

• Nonsense fouls.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                He's playing ok defensively one on one. He's pretty terrible otherwise. The Raps aren't trying to attack him in movement as much as they should.
                Drummond is so bad at defending Pick and Rolls
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  I'm so fucking tired of this shit from raptors

The only reason fans are so hyped and confident with this team is because most fans don't have a sweet clue what good ball is.

They have really slacked off last 4-5 weeks.

Don't forget they had one of if not THE easiest schedules for 2nd half of season
                  THANK YOU!!!! Everyone is telling me to smile. I really question if anyone on this forum watches playoff ball. We CANNOT win a series or even come close to winning one playing like this. I cannot smile when I see D like this for 4 weeks straight. I'm happy our offense has improved a lot but that won't win us games consistently in the playoffs.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

THANK YOU!!!! Everyone is telling me to smile. I really question if anyone on this forum watches playoff ball. We CANNOT win a series or even come close to winning one playing like this. I cannot smile when I see D like this for 4 weeks straight. I'm happy our offense has improved a lot but that won't win us games consistently in the playoffs.
                    loool thats me hahahahah ...smile
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckcckckckckckck
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• That's not an offensive foul?

Comment

• Hayes ate an elbow form a moose
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• now im worried
                            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

I agree with most things you say.

Like me you do tend to get fixated and repetitive - lol.

Comment

• ughhhhh

Comment

Working...
                                X