Toronto Raptors @ Detroit Pistons 3:30PM TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Lowry saving us once again and guess what Casey is gonna sit lowry for the 1st 5 min of the 4th and were gonna get killed
    Lowry can't play the full 2nd half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OG is our king

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Worst part about today is all the scouts are seeing what we all know: don't quit because raps can't play for 48 minutes
      LMAO right! We give up leads sooooo fast it's crazy. Our defense is just getting worse and worse every game LMAO. And people thought I was the crazy one.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
        Lowry can't play the full 2nd half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Well he has to or were going to lose
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• That's a foul, but nonetheless... why do we always give up leads?

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
            How can you predict so well?

Do you have a crystal ball I could have?
            I need it but you can have it in the summer

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              LMAO right! We give up leads sooooo fast it's crazy. Our defense is just getting worse and worse every game LMAO. And people thought I was the crazy one.
              I think a lot of crazy people say that.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Field goal % is all the way down to 48.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  That's a foul, but nonetheless... why do we always give up leads?
                  cuz its fun giving other teams false hope
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• I'm not sweating this game, I just hope Chicago doesn't throw tonight's game against the Knicks. Raps will pull it out and if not we've all but guaranteed Indiana in round 2 (if of course we earn that matchup by beating the formidable Nets)

Comment

• Screw you Leo. Don't jinx us!! Who does this guy think he is? Your not I repeat not Chuck Swirsky
                      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• I'm tired of hearing this is a learning experience. They aren't learning and it's too late to be trying to learn now. You have two more games left. Smh.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Nice job Nando
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• These whistles are so late.

Comment

• Another reason our perimeter D has been slacking is because why would you ever play Vasquez, De colo, DeMar together? Your just asking for trouble

Comment

• Im gonna cry if we lose....
                                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
                                X