No announcement yet.

Game #81: Milwaukee Bucks 100 - Toronto Raptors 110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predicting a big game from DeRozan tonight.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

I think we take Charlotte or Washington easier than we take Brooklyn, so I'm all about keeping the 3 seed. I think Miami has already blown the 1 seed, so it comes down to whether we'd rather play Brooklyn and the Pacers, or Miami and the Wiz/Bobcats. I lean towards the latter because I'd rather just get out of the first round, and I don't see that much of a difference between playing Miami or Indy given how both have been playing of late (Indy better Miami worse).

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Will they raise the banner tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        No offense. But do people really care that much about a division banner???

Just my opinion. But i think NBA Finals Championship and Conference championships are the only banners that should be raised.

Do the Celtics or Lakers raised their division banner? honest question because i don't know.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

Just my opinion. But i think NBA Finals Championship and Conference championships are the only banners that should be raised.

Do the Celtics or Lakers raised their division banner? honest question because i don't know.
          Every NBA team hangs division championship banners except for the Lakers and Boston Celtics, winners of 33 NBA titles.
          Source: http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...le-banner-hung

For Toronto though, it's a big deal until hopefully it isn't anymore.

Comment

I like it being raised, it's intimidating to see all those leafs banners but only one raptors banner. And it's even weirder that there is a Bon jovi banner. And we already started it so it would be weird to stop now
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

I love how Nets fans think that the Nets can sweep us! UHHHH - not with Kyle Lowry around! DUHHH!

Comment

Looks like leiweke already has one foot out the door of mlse.. From what I heard on prime time sports, TL thinks the raps and tfc are taken care of and that the leafs are next. He said he isn't here for the long haul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. Raps know they need to win this game right?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Maybe they want to meet the Nets in the 1st round? lol

Comment

Is Casey seriously resting him?
                      Are they insane?

Were still gonna win though
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Well i think they can beat the Nets. But the Wizards/Bobcats would be a much more easier opponent.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Is Casey seriously resting him?
                            Are they insane?

Were still gonna win though
                            The bold is the important point. I think this is smart. Chicago will likely take us down to the wire, so we'll have to beat NY too. This game is the only logical time to rest Derozan before the playoffs, as Milwaukee is awful and we shouldn't need him.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post

Well they are a very good team when they play stellar defense combined with a balanced offense with everybody contributing. They do that, even Miami is not going to win 4 games that easily with us. We need to believe we can beat anyone, and guess what, we can make a lot of noise in the playoffs!!! Let's go Raps!

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                                The bold is the important point. I think this is smart. Chicago will likely take us down to the wire, so we'll have to beat NY too. This game is the only logical time to rest Derozan before the playoffs, as Milwaukee is awful and we shouldn't need him.
                                My thoughts exactly. If not tonight, then when?

Not to mention, if we lose, 4th place will match us up with Indy in the 2nd Round at this point. Lose-Win.

Comment

Working...
                                X