No announcement yet.

Game #81: Milwaukee Bucks 100 - Toronto Raptors 110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess Wiz-Heat game sorts out 1 and 2.....Heat going to be 2 and the Pacers 1

Comment

• ed malloy has that jimmy neutron forehead going on
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Donkette wrote: View Post
        Wiz got 70 on Miami in the 1st half lol
        Maybe LBJ wants the Raps?

Comment

Wiz got 70 on Miami in the 1st half lol
          Wow, talk about coasting. A couple of guys are inactive, James and Bosh.

Comment

• I actually think if the Raps played defense like they did in January we would be a tough out for Miami. Sadly, it wont matter because of the refs, Lebron will get 30 ft's every time it looks like we might win. Let's hope we get there and our young guns will have a great learning experience with the world watching.

Comment

• Seriously, I dno't know how much more Rod Black I can take.

Comment

I actually think if the Raps played defense like they did in January we would be a tough out for Miami. Sadly, it wont matter because of the refs, Lebron will get 30 ft's every time it looks like we might win. Let's hope we get there and our young guns will have a great learning experience with the world watching.
                And next time around, we'll beat him at his own game!

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Seriously, I dno't know how much more Rod Black I can take.
                  I just don't watch the halftime show anymore, It makes me want to pull my hair out

Comment

Rod Black would do well as a salon operator for rich old ladies.

Comment

That interview with Shanahan was just awful. He's unable to even ask simple questions.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I actually think if the Raps played defense like they did in January we would be a tough out for Miami. Sadly, it wont matter because of the refs, Lebron will get 30 ft's every time it looks like we might win. Let's hope we get there and our young guns will have a great learning experience with the world watching.
                        dont know why you would think that. we DID play them in january. we lost. also, derozan is nearly lebron-level in getting to the free throw line.

Comment

• The only good thing about basketball on sportsnet is I get to look at Jackie Redmond for 30 seconds at half time.

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                            That interview with Shanahan was just awful. He's unable to even ask simple questions.
                            Indeed. I have no clue how he ever got a job in sports broadcasting. The talent pool in Canada must be awful....or he has friends in really high places

Comment

• We need a nice break away windmill or 360 dunk in the second half

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                                The only good thing about basketball on sportsnet is I get to look at Jackie Redmond for 30 seconds at half time.
                                She's not that beautiful!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X