Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Fitness & Wellbeing- Do You Even Lift Bro?! ..Or do Yoga?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    I love how this is a thread. Actually thinking of starting this the other day . anyone use bodybuilding.com to find their workouts? Always my go to.
    Yeah Iv'e got some killer workouts from that site
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Yeah Iv'e got some killer workouts from that site
      Just realized I joined the same time as you and you have 5000 more posts than me lol. youve been busy.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
        Just realized I joined the same time as you and you have 5000 more posts than me lol. youve been busy.
        Yup LOOOL I gotta provide the GIFS
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Looks like it's the same idea as the bowflex free weights, only you don't have the dials.

Comment

I cycle HGH & Roids but don't lift. Just like the small nuts and boobs. Acne is fun to pop too

Comment

Crossfit.com

Theoutlawway.com

Two good sites. I take crossfit workout and conditioning workout from outlaw and do both. I make a lot of modifications as some of the shit is crazy.

Sealfit.com is good but they've gone to a pay site.

Out of 6 months I only do this for about 2 months.

Finishing up right now and going to a cardio and more traditional weights/Olympic lifts for next 2 months.

Comment

Well, changing a lifestyle is a very saturated process. You know, I also faced such a problem recently. My problem was a rather difficult one. I used to lead not a healthy lifestyle, to say it politely... I consumed drugs and alcohol daily for more than 10 years. And do you know what has helped me to quit using? Of course, yoga and meditation. One day I visited this place https://yogapractice.com/yoga/luxury...-in-costa-rica spontaneously. I was really surprised by all the features displayed there. I hope it will be interesting for you as well.
                Last edited by JanBall; Thu Dec 24, 2020, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Been running 20k per week since last year until I sprained my foot a few months ago.
                  Trail and road.
                  Fun, relaxing and addicting.
                  Foot is healed and now dragging myself back into it slowly.
                  Winter isn't the best time for runs and cause of covid , indoor running is impossible too.
                  No plan of getting a treadmill anytime soon.
                  Since I started running, I learned about my body, my weaknesses mainly.
                  And yes , stretching and yoga is very important for strength training and to avoid injuries.

Comment

I try to do exercises and eat properly too. I lost a little weight during quarantine in spring. I think it's because I had more time and I was more attentive to my nutrition.

Comment

Working...
                    X