No announcement yet.

The Nets are B*TCHES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @SBNationNBA: Nets making it obvious they’d prefer the No. 6 seed and Toronto RT @rodboone Starters: Jorge, Teague, Thornton, Blatche and Collins. #Nets
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

• Fuck the Nets. I didn't respect them went they spent all that money in the summer....and if possible, I respect them even less now.

What a fucking joke

Comment

• karma would be getting them and then sweeping them
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• LOOOOL, relax guys ... Nets are not bitches or losers or Jokes or ...until we make them one by beating them. If we don't, then we are the bitches and losers and joke of the league.

It is this simple. Now, that they made it obvious that they want us, we need to win the series.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
            @SBNationNBA: Nets making it obvious they’d prefer the No. 6 seed and Toronto RT @rodboone Starters: Jorge, Teague, Thornton, Blatche and Collins. #Nets
            My gawd.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The one positive that comes out of a situation such as the Nets losing games on purpose to matchup with the raptors is, If im a basketball player on a team and I knew a team was losing games on purpose to face me because they believe our team would be easier then others. I would be pissed off and If we faced them I would want to rip they're heads off!
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                The one positive that comes out of a situation such as the Nets losing games on purpose to matchup with the raptors is, If im a basketball player on a team and I knew a team was losing games on purpose to face me because they believe our team would be easier then others. I would be pissed off and If we faced them I would want to rip they're heads off!
                Exactly

If it happens, this will galvanize us
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Don't know which thread to use to discuss playoff seeding from tonight so I'll use this one...

Charlotte currently up 4 on Chicago at the half.

If Charlotte wins, the Raptors are guaranteed the 3rd seed no matter the outcome of the Knicks game.

Comment

• chicago's gonna lose on purpose too -.- then
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                      chicago's gonna lose on purpose too -.- then
                      So they get Washington.

They realize the Wiz would be a way better matchup then the Nets (and they are in Indy second round) so they are taking advantage of the Nets thinking we suck.

Well played sir, well played.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Fuck the Nets. I didn't respect them went they spent all that money in the summer....and if possible, I respect them even less now.

What a fucking joke
                        They will look like geniuses if they beat us. I hate them though am very worried we will lose.

Comment

• Fuck you Bitchlyn!! Were coming for you fuckin pussy's
                          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• fuck brooklyn...they think the raps are gonna be a push over...BK basically spat in our faces & Lowry, Derozan & co are gonna come out pissed and ready for war..we're younger, faster & have home court adv. Raps in 7! #wethenorth #NorthernUprising #KingsoftheNorth

Comment

• The thing people aren't really looking at is that perhaps Nets don't actually care who they face in the first round, they tanked these games because they want to face Miami in the 2nd round.

We just happen to be the team that falls in that same bracket.

Comment

• Well now that its for real... deja vu is starting to kick in.

New GM to start the year
                                (Possible) Coach of the Year
                                Atlantic Champs
                                Raps (3) vs. Nets (6) in the first round

We owe the Nets for 06-07

Comment

Working...
                                X