The Nets are B*TCHES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Didn't see it. Sorry bud. Glad we're on the same page though!
    Indeed.

Comment

You got it boss.

Also, consider this. 2 of the 3 so called "title contenders" in the east are losing on purpose in an attempt to position themselves better in the pathetically terrible eastern conference haha hahaha. That's embarrassing!

The east has been a joke this year but the so called best teams in the east tanking for favorable seeding is a real low. cowards
      Maybe Kemba Walker could pull a Patrick Beverly and take out LBJ's knees for the postseason...
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

fuck the nets and anybody who love 'em. Forreal bring them on, wouldn't want it any other way actually. Nothing would be sweeter then sending garnett home with his old ass, especially after this. Be careful what you wish for
        "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

Pierce is down, Pierce is down!

Comment

Saw them talking about this on PTI today, Tony and Wilbon acting like the raptors were some second class 8th seed. I expect disrespect from around the league as we haven't won anything yet. But it sucks coming from the experts who the casual fan gets their opinions from. Wilbon should know, we've been battling with his bulls all season
            "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

So it appears as though Brooklyn is going to try to fall out of the 5 seed to avoid a likely match up with the Bulls, obviously preferring to play the raps in the first round. This my friends makes them the ultimate bitches.

Now, I know some might argue that it's just good strategy to position yourself for the best odds of making it out of the first round. And I would agree to an extent. The problem is when you have a team that is the most expensive in the history of the NBA and is loaded with experienced vets and former NBA champions and is coached by an NBA champ you aren't supposed to care about seeding. Let alone LOSE To TRY TO MOVE DOWN!

This Nets team is a joke. I hope we get these bastards and smash them. Bunch of losers. Grow some balls.

Are u saying that Kidd purposely spilled his drink to get a freebie time-out?

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                Adam silver keeps saying that he hasn't seen players or coaches blatantly try to lose. I hope he's watching this game and cracks down on it. It's one thing to say that management uses a valid strategy when dumping salaries and accepting losing seasons, but its another to allow this bullshit to happen.
                Like he crackd down on Indiana or Miami for fucking the money paying fans out of money they paid to see stars, when they sat thier best players numerous times down the stretch.

The NBA ain't doing shit to these teams.

Trust me

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                  well... there are supposed to be consequences aren't there? Other teams watching the nets get away with this could turn the NBA into a joke real fast.
                  Again, the Pacers FLAT OUT sannounced they were sitting all 5 starters before a game.

No consequence.

Imagine, you're a min wage guy, saved all year to bring your kid to a game.... show up, and the team you came to watch sat its starters.

How dthat make you feel???

The NBA IS a joke.

Hell, Toronto did it with DD last night..... shame.

Comment

You got it boss.

Also, consider this. 2 of the 3 so called "title contenders" in the east are losing on purpose in an attempt to position themselves better in the pathetically terrible eastern conference haha hahaha. That's embarrassing!

The east has been a joke this year but the so called best teams in the east tanking for favorable seeding is a real low. cowards
                    The East actually ended up about what it normally does. One team below .500 in the playoffs. The year just started poorly, but Toronto, Chicago, Brooklyn, Washington, and Charlotte all righted the ship.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                      Again, the Pacers FLAT OUT sannounced they were sitting all 5 starters before a game.

No consequence.

Imagine, you're a min wage guy, saved all year to bring your kid to a game.... show up, and the team you came to watch sat its starters.

How dthat make you feel???

The NBA IS a joke.

Hell, Toronto did it with DD last night..... shame.
                      I completely disagree with this. The teams aren't playing for your entertainment, that just happens to be a byproduct of it, they're playing to win championships. If resting your guys helps that then you rest your guys. If the fans don't like it then they can whine about it while the team prepares to win playoff games.

Comment

im afraid youre 100% out to lunch. this aint amateur sports, its sports entertainment. Its a product.

If the product willingly admits to NOT giving a full outing, it is breaking the contract on the ticket.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/1...sting-players/

Honestly man..... like... i'm speechless that this isn't common knowledge.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          im afraid youre 100% out to lunch. this aint amateur sports, its sports entertainment. Its a product.

If the product willingly admits to NOT giving a full outing, it is breaking the contract on the ticket.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/1...sting-players/

Honestly man..... like... i'm speechless that this isn't common knowledge.
                          Would you rather your team play hard in game 81 and be out of the playoffs in the 1st round or rest their guys in game 81 and play in game 7 of the Finals?

Comment

buddy, would you like it if you paid $800 for you family to see Your favourite band play....only to watch the roadies jam instead because the band wanted to be ready to rock for a bigger show the next day?

Its a show. it isn't sports. I know its hard for you to grasp this, because it IS fucked, but its what it is. You have a right to see the best possible product. Not a bunch or guys losing on purpose, or sitting on purpose to "rest"

So let me guess.... the guy the see's them the next game, after you, is more important that you?

His money is worth more?

Fuck that. Its against the rules for a reason man.

Comment

It might be hard for you to understand but those players and those coaches don't care if you're entertained. They're there to win. If resting a player helps them win, that's what they'll do. And no amount of made up sob stories about dad's disappointing their children and wasting money is going to change that.

Comment

Its a service, and you charge money for it. You're disputing me........ with your "opinion".

Good for you.

I'm giving you, the facts, as they are laid out in the rules.

if you think providing the service that you advertise and accept money for is somehow optional, and that expecting it is a "sob story", the I can't help ya.

Youre lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X