Mr.Z wrote: View Post
      LOL. I laughed so hard at this.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

"If that makes us outsiders - we're in!"

#chills

Comment

The North is ready to go!

Fucking ESPN. It's already decided, we're playing Nets.

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

"If that makes us outsiders - we're in!"

#chills
              Sweeeeeet!!!!

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Melo, Felton, Chandler are out.

Comment

"Nets resting all starters for season finale."

They want us!

Comment

By all accounts, it looks like bkn is aiming to lose tonight. Chi is currently up by 10 on Charlotte who have a great incentive to win. It looks like the c*tics are laying down to a motivated wizards team. Wizards can't afford to play cute and try and lose to face the third seed raptors cause they can then be bumped to decent by the 'cats (although the wiz should know the 'cats final score by halftime or so. That said, it seems like only teams with motivation to win tonight will likely win. We should not be a motivated team but alas, we are an honourable one and I can't see Casey throwing one. As I've mentioned before, for health reasons, never mind the starters, no second stringer should get more than 25 minutes tonight (here's looking at you ppat and gravy train). Should be interesting to see what happens.
                      One could say we should have learned from our past at the price of being honourable. Two years ago we fielded as good a team as we could have while the nets played an end of the bench team. Sound familiar? As you remember, that cost us the need to coin flip and drop a draft spot resulting in the franchise destroying difference between Harrison Barnes and Terrence Ross.......hmmm, maybe Casey is on to something with this basketball gods karma stuff.

Edt: 'cats now up by 4 since the writing of this. Makes things interesting. If we know chi loses by halftime, we really hold our future in our hands assuming bkn loses and Washington wins
                      Last edited by Jclaw; Wed Apr 16, 2014, 08:05 PM.

Comment

I hope New Jersey gets to meet us in the playoffs - at least we know they consider losing more important than winning! I love how our team is a class apart I can't wait to finish off the Nets in the playoffs and send KG and Garnett packing for good!

Also, of course the guys in the locker room are pissed off that everyone thinks that they would be able to beat them in a 7 game series. And, of course, they are not going to come out and say fuck the nets/washington/maimi/charlottee whatever team! I'm sure they are mad as hell!!

I can't wait for whoever we face in the 1st round - cuz that team is going to be assassinated We want blood! It's going to be murder, cold blooded murder! Hahaha

LETS GO RAPS! LETS KEEP WINNING!!!

Comment

Let's start a culture of wining with a win today and let's carry that momentum into the playoffs!

Comment

Btw, bobcats up by 4 at the half!

Comment

we gotta play defense, get boards, and quit relying so heavily on 3's or we could be in trouble no matter who we play

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Melo, Felton, Chandler are out.
                                Actually Felton being out might help the Knicks not hurt them

Comment

Working...
                                X