X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    I'm not sure

What I am sure is we are watching him get PAAaaaaaaID before our very eyes
    The two aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

Comment

Give that man a max!
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Guys, I cannot lie.

I went to tonights game, and literally, whenever Kyle Lowry re entered the game, the team's dynamic would completely change. It was as if Lowry were a lighter, and every time he stepped on the court, a fire would be lit under every single one of his teammates.

Lowry is an all star. A leader. An MVP.

Im sorry if I never realized this, but when you are at a playoffs game, the atmosphere is unlike anything in this world. It was an incredible experience, and I learned a lot about our players and our team as a whole. Especially Lowry. I am now a major, major fan of the Bulldog of BayStreet.

GIVE THAT MAN A CONTRACT.
        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Comment

Kyle Lowry is the MVP. What a champ, love this guy.

Where you at Wiggins?
            Last edited by BigCamB; Thu May 1, 2014, 01:00 AM.

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
              Where you at Wiggins?
              Lol, I was wondering the same.

In the meantime, I'll try to fill his shoes: "Lowry's hurting Buycks' development!"

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                Give that man a max!
                no max

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                  Kyle Lowry is the MVP. What a champ, love this guy.

Where you at Wiggins?
                  It'll be funnier given that the Raptors collapse started with him going to the bench (something the NBA TV announcers also pointed out).

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

How much is Kyle Lowry worth NOW ?

Regardless of us wining this series or losing it 4-3, as of now, based on his play off performance, How much did Kyle Lowry increased his stock? Is he now a MAX player in this league ? Does it take 12+ /yr for Raptors to sign him now ?

Before the play offs, I have mentioned here that it will take a 4 yr, 56 million to sign him or 5 years 62 ... now, I think the price is even higher.

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
                      Regardless of us wining this series or losing it 4-3, as of now, based on his play off performance, How much did Kyle Lowry increased his stock? Is he now a MAX player in this league ? Does it take 12+ /yr for Raptors to sign him now ?

Before the play offs, I have mentioned here that it will take a 4 yr, 56 million to sign him or 5 years 62 ... now, I think the price is even higher.
                      I don't think Lowry will command more than $14M on the Open Market.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                        I don't think Lowry will command more than $14M on the Open Market.
                        I'm sticking with 4/48$ mill. It wasn't unreasonable during the regular season, although a little on the high end.

Lowry's playoffs game hasn't changed his value, but I think it does push him up to the higher end of that tier.
                        "Bruno?
                        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Not sure about Lowry's worth, but what's becoming alarmingly clear is how much LESS DWill should be paid.

3 years and $60 million remaining. Yikes.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Not sure about Lowry's worth, but what's becoming alarmingly clear is how much LESS DWill should be paid.

3 years and $60 million remaining. Yikes.
                            How's Mark Cuban feeling?

I can't believe there was ever a D-Will "sweepstakes"
                            "Bruno?
                            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                              How's Mark Cuban feeling?

I can't believe there was ever a D-Will "sweepstakes"
                              Before he was perenially injured in NJ/Brooklyn, the 'DWill or CP3' debate was a hot one. He was, and likely still kind of is, Elite.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                                Before he was perenially injured in NJ/Brooklyn, the 'DWill or CP3' debate was a hot one. He was, and likely still kind of is, Elite.
                                Yeah, but look how the great fall.

Is his contract worse than Joe Johnson's now (which was considered absolutely unmovable in Atlanta)?
                                "Bruno?
                                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X