Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1: Brooklyn Nets 94 - Toronto Raptors 87 (Nets 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Well that was heart breaking ... some pretty bad calls in the 1st Quarter that had the upper bowl riled up, but I think someone talked to the refs after the 1st, because it was well reffed from the 2nd on.

I didn't see enough desperation from our guys today. Brooklyn definitely out-matched us today.
    BUT that's why its a best-of-7. Bring it on!
    I think they were desperate...was more they were nervous in the first Q, and disjointed at times after that. Then they were sloppy with turnovers most of the night.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Yup
      Still working my way through the whole game thread ... :S This is a beast of a thread.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Still working my way through the whole game thread ... :S This is a beast of a thread.

My respect for Masai grew by 1000000% after this video.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

My respect for Masai grew by 1000000% after this video.
          Ya, right now he's my favourite person.

Comment

• Game 1: Brooklyn Nets 94 - Toronto Raptors 87 (Nets 1-0)

Managed to catch most of the game at work (watching through the TVs in the hotel rooms I was cleaning out).
            Heartbreaking loss aside, the crowd was amazingly bananas.
            Hopefully next game the team doesn't start out so nervously... I think that really hurt us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            OG is our king

Comment

• Game 1: Brooklyn Nets 94 - Toronto Raptors 87 (Nets 1-0)

Double post. Oops
              OG is our king

Comment

• So if I'm the Raptors brass I get one of my video guys to sit down with one of my basketball minds and go through the 4th Q from start to finish and come up with a video collage of all the missed calls on the Nets. I send that footage to the head office via express mail tomorrow.

That was frickin' ridiculous, not one call the whole quarter? Come on man. I know the Raptors left a lot of points on the floor but still, that officiating definitely had an impact on the game. It allowed the Nets to keep their rhythm going.

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Man... this shows that we need a better PF out there. Amir is a great bench guy, but he's too inconsistent with his health to give him starters minutes
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

The beef in the building between fans vs players and players vs players was just amazing

I hope someone on the nets breaks a hip next game
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• LOL somebody should have threw their drink back at him after the second time.

Comment

• The Nets were better than the Raptors today. I just don't see officiating as being a determinant in the outcome.

Comment

• Oh one more thing

I don't ever want to see John Salmons step on the court ever again
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Comment

• Hopefully DD gets off to an early start next game, if not I'm positive the end result will be the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X