Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1: Brooklyn Nets 94 - Toronto Raptors 87 (Nets 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Toronto would do well to feed NJ 12 very, VERY hard Tyler and Hayes fouls every game.

The more PP, Deron and Garnett have to pick themselves up off the floor, the more tired they will become. BEAT THE FUCK outta these guys.

HARD fouls.

Has to be part of the game plan.

Then on offence, they need to constantly drive it to the rim..... just never let up on the presure.
    Agreed. No easy buckets.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Doug Smith seems to think that Casey "can coach circles around Kidd" from an X's and O's standpoint.

I hope he's right.
      I agree with you and doug but I also feel kidd will be getting a lot more on the court support from the vets they have
      casey is on a island with his assistants in that regard

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Doug Smith seems to think that Casey "can coach circles around Kidd" from an X's and O's standpoint.

I hope he's right.
        Well....let's be honest.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I was hoping for a different opponent but now, I'm kind of happy. Couldn't ask for a more thrilling series. Hard to imagine two teams more different that these two. Should be a thrill. Will be so happy if the Raps manage to win.

IMO it comes down to how well prepared the Raps are. If they play to their potential they win. If they lose, it will be their lack of experience that does them in. We'll see. Here's hoping for a 4-0 humiliation of the Nets - time to retire you old fucks!

Comment

Saying it now, no complaining about the refs. We aim to win despite the calls.

But against the Nets, I hope we get Ref Courtney Kirkland. He seems to have the Raps back vs the Nets

In all seriousness though, gotta win or lose despite the refs. No excuses
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Haha, forgot about this.

He's got more blocked shots than Novak.

Comment

DeRozan has gotta get into that Kobe mode that he seems to get into sometimes. Where every shot he takes from Mid range is splash

Comment

If Raptors crush BKN then the momentum could carry past Miami.Miami is just the good version of BKNq

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    If Raptors crush BKN then the momentum could carry past Miami.Miami is just the good version of BKNq

MIA got best player in the world, that's a huge difference between BKN and MIA.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      MIA got best player in the world, that's a huge difference between BKN and MIA.
                      Yeah, but the Nets have the biggest pu$$y in the world

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        The playoffs just created a resurgence of new posters/old posters returning. Once the playoffs are done (and yes I agree brooklyn will definitely be tough) and the raptors may or may not make a first round exit, those same posters will just disappear again until its time to rejoin the bandwagon.
                        In summary: Life as a fan.

Comment

Taking down BKN in 4-5 gives Toronto a chance. Either way getting BKN is way better than Washington. If TOR beats BKN this season was a success. Beating Washington or CHA would have meant nothing

Comment

this is gonna be like the mighty ducks vs team sweden

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X