Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1: Brooklyn Nets 94 - Toronto Raptors 87 (Nets 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats crazy. Took a few years though....
    Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
    http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

• What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• The excitement is real!!!! Let's Go!!!
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• F5F5F5F5F5F5F5 refreshrefreshrefreshrefreshrefreshrefresh clickclickclick

Bah, Hurry up already.

Comment

• ed malloy is reffing .... I hate that guy
            amir will be fouling out ... amir must of slept with his wife or something because malloy always call tons of bullshit calls on amir

also

direct quote from Armstrong about the raptors "they represent all that is good"
            so I guess this is a titanic battle between good and evil for the fate of the universe ... go raps!!!

Comment

• on RealGM there are over 100 pages on the raptors game day thread. On the Brooklyn game day thread there are 10. I hope our fans run them out of the building

Comment

• fuck. I'm pumped
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttsssssssssssssssss gggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• this canada's team

What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low

Comment

• So much love for the raps!

I loveee ittt!

Comment

• LOL ESPN is taking issues with the Toronto SUN front page " Raptors Vs Dinosaurs"

Comment

• woke up at 6 for this game

Comment

• 23 pages of discussion before tip off. I would say Raptors Republic is pumped!

Lets go Raptors!
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                              woke up at 6 for this game

wow.. I woke up at 11AM............yesterday

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                                wow.. I woke up at 11AM............yesterday
                                loooooooooooooooooool

Comment

Working...
                                X