Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1: Brooklyn Nets 94 - Toronto Raptors 87 (Nets 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our rotation has been nominated for the Guiness world record #Caseyproblems

Comment

• Dwane won't let Derozan play the way he was. Possessions are too precious. Hopefully DD plays smarter in the second half. Granted he did get to the line his last two trips into the paint.
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Me right now

Comment

• Lowry needs some help right now. De Colo needed to shoot that open three. Don't know how the ESPN guys saw the blatant shove by Blanche and said it should have been a play on yet Deron's flop ... wasn't? Even after replays of both where Lowry clearly misses him.

Seriously, what did Fields do? Its not even a joke anymore, he clearly had to have done something.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Everyone's too scared to take shots and Ross in foul trouble. Not pretty

Comment

• I gotta say any of the little respect I had for the nets is gone completely now. I am actually surprised that the refs are actually doing a fairly good job with the way the Nets are acting. That D-Will flop is hard to tell in real time, so i dont blame the refs for that and I really hope the NBA hands out a fine to him before next game.

Comment

• Free landry

Comment

• Yeah Ujiri

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2014...-brooklyn-nets

Comment

• Amir is has been pretty bad too. Wonder if his ankles are bothering him.

Comment

• Ed Malloy is brutal. GTFO

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        INSANE IN THE ACC. Derozan is ice cold right now. He need to wake the fuck up!!!!
                        Don't worry DD will turn up his game
                        Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
                        http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

• FUCK BROOKLYN

Comment

• Early, first-game jitters, as expected. Casey is playing ten guys, and the lead went down when the bench came in: Vasquez, De Colo,Patterson, Hansbrough, plus Ross. All of those guys have + numbers.

We need to tighten up on the defencive rotations.

Comment

• Raptors need to find fourth quarter magic.

Comment

• I hope DD is trying to wait until the second half to break out. It's what' been doing in the reg. season.

Comment

Working...
                                X