Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1: Brooklyn Nets 94 - Toronto Raptors 87 (Nets 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green punk

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      So how much did you end up betting?
      lol didn't do it... won't do it... CAN'T DO IT! I never bet on my teams to win, the outcome is always the opposite.

Comment

• I'll be by myself at a bar in Cambridge for the game, when I should be at Raptors Square dammit! My sister picked a perfect day to move out there, and the NBA just had to fuck me by putting us in the first damn time slot. Whatever bar it is better have some damn good wings!

Anyone familiar with the area have any suggestions?

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          Switched shifts with a coworker so I can see the game tomorrow! Fuck yes!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
          Should have quit, that way you can watch every raptors game without the worry of work.
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            Switched shifts with a coworker so I can see the game tomorrow! Fuck yes!

lucky bastard.
            "Masai WILL win us a championship"
            - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              On the Brooklyn forums there are now fans of other teams like Orlando and Boston wishing them luck against Miami. God I hope we destroy them tomorrow.
              Everyone assumes that the Nets are the team of destiny, going to dethrone the Heat and go to the finals.

Just like a lot of Raptor fans (at least before the season ended) were talking about round 2 and the Pacers and all that.

Those fans are wishing them luck on something they do not deserve yet, just like how we don't deserve the Heat unless we win the series.

One game at a time.

GO RAPS!!!!!
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                Everyone assumes that the Nets are the team of destiny, going to dethrone the Heat and go to the finals.

Just like a lot of Raptor fans (at least before the season ended) were talking about round 2 and the Pacers and all that.

Those fans are wishing them luck on something they do not deserve yet, just like how we don't deserve the Heat unless we win the series.

One game at a time.

GO RAPS!!!!!
                Have you successfully installed lebrons knees into lowry and grangers knees into lebron. If so, I don't the heat will even make it to the second round lmao

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                  lucky bastard.
                  Don't worry man, we're in the same boat.

But, I'll be able to catch glimpses of the game hopefully.
                  OG is our king

Comment

• http://pmd.fan590.com/audio_on_deman...-Interview.mp3

Really nice analysis from Butch Carter. Level headed and well researched. He doesn't seem to think the 'experience' factor holds much water -- and he also isn't sold on KG playing well, even on 3 days rest. Apparently the stats show he's only in peak form with at least 6 days rest.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      Have you successfully installed lebrons knees into lowry and grangers knees into lebron. If so, I don't the heat will even make it to the second round lmao
                      I wasn't able to unfortunately, I could not get to Lebron.

I put Granger's knees into Wade.

He won't look any different.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                        I wasn't able to unfortunately, I could not get to Lebron.

I put Granger's knees into Wade.

He won't look any different.
                        Word, does that mean Lebron has no knees at this moment. I think this might be a marginal victory for all of mankind. Thank you for your cooperation

Comment

• Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                            http://pmd.fan590.com/audio_on_deman...-Interview.mp3

Really nice analysis from Butch Carter. Level headed and well researched. He doesn't seem to think the 'experience' factor holds much water -- and he also isn't sold on KG playing well, even on 3 days rest. Apparently the stats show he's only in peak form with at least 6 days rest.
                            Good to hear. We need to not engage in war or words with media or Nets. Rather praise them to the media.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              Good to hear. We need to not engage in war or words with media or Nets. Rather praise them to the media.
                              ugh.. I am not going to be sleeping tonight

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                                lucky bastard.
                                Sorry Kaz lol gotta do what ya gotta do, right?

You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X