Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1: Brooklyn Nets 94 - Toronto Raptors 87 (Nets 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am really tired of how everyone says that the playoffs are so much different than the regular season. This isn't quite the bloodbath of the NHL playoffs where the difference is measured in bodies. The only thing that changes in the NBA playoffs is that disinterested floaters actually lock in and play basketball, this is what makes a team like Brooklyn dangerous, because they have a bunch of epic half-asser's who might just flip the switch.
    limpin ain't easy, but I make it look good...

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      PRAAYY! lol
      loooool we need all the prayers we can get
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Support <3

What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Stop rocwell stop I'm gonna cry

Comment

• leggo

Comment

• Prophet2k wrote: View Post
                I am really tired of how everyone says that the playoffs are so much different than the regular season. This isn't quite the bloodbath of the NHL playoffs where the difference is measured in bodies. The only thing that changes in the NBA playoffs is that disinterested floaters actually lock in and play basketball, this is what makes a team like Brooklyn dangerous, because they have a bunch of epic half-asser's who might just flip the switch.
                There's actually a few more differences than that, but yes that's why I am calling the Nets to win in 6, because of their half-assers, and because some nobody is suddenly going to play like an All-Star, just because that always happens against the Raptors.

Comment

Ken Mauer, Brian Forte, Ed Malloy our refs for tonight's game.

Line moved up to -3 in most gambling agencies after ref assignment.
                  AgHghGhgH ED MALLOY!!!!!!!

What was the line before he was announced?
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• the guys on the nets forum are so boring..... there not even pumped like us
                    guess we do have the best fan base in the league

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      AgHghGhgH ED MALLOY!!!!!!!

What was the line before he was announced?
                      -2.5 default, but I'm sure ref got nothing to do with line moving up. Just checked, line wasn't steady since 8pm last night.

Comment

• Comment

Awwwww isn't that cute!
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                            the guys on the nets forum are so boring..... there not even pumped like us
                            guess we do have the best fan base in the league
                            Brooklyn-ites are notorious 'hipsters'. They're not allowed to care about anything.

Comment

• I did not get sleep last night because of this game. Leggo get this one!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Raptors and raptors fans going to the acc like this today! Fuck the nets! Fuck Jay-z! game time baby
                                "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

Working...
                                X