Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1: Brooklyn Nets 94 - Toronto Raptors 87 (Nets 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landry fields active !!!

Comment

• I really hope the boys don't get in foul trouble - but they seem like such a calm and collected bunch as long as the refs don't call fouls for breathing on PP - we'll be fine!!!

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
        Landry fields active !!!
        If he's playing, forget the series, the championship is ours! LOL

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

shit is getting real
          that a boy Kyle
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

tell this guy to fuck off looool I don't even know who he is , dont talk
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• Getting me pumped no words required

Comment

• t Dot Repping

loool even go transits into it

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                  t Dot Repping

loool even go transits into it

Cut down the nets lol

Comment

• pre game party
                    alvin????

Comment

• awwwwwwwwwwwn go out there and dominate kyle<3

Comment

• @stackmack: spotted: "GOOD LUCK DAD" sign w/ basketball drawings posted in Kyle Lowry's locker. #RTZ

D'awwwwwwwww
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• if jay-z tunes go off at the ACC I wold be pretty mad loool

Comment

• DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAA

Comment

• fuck yes lets do this exactly one hour to go LETS GOGO GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOG

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                                DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAA

Take more of the crowd as the game goes on, I want to know how many stood outside
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X