Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1: Brooklyn Nets 94 - Toronto Raptors 87 (Nets 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre game is live:

http://www.nba.com/raptors/raptorslive

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
      Take more of the crowd as the game goes on, I want to know how many stood outside
      loool i'm not there but i have people sending me pics
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
        No..........not Malloy
        http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yr1RG748b1Y

Frankly though I'd be more worried about a Bavetta, or a Crawford.

But whatever cause were gonna smack these fools around, referee conspiracy or no.

LET'S GOOOO!!!!!!!
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• im so fucking nervous

Comment

• What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low

Comment

Comment

• ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jealousy
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low

Comment

• Adam Silver is in Toronto.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Adam Silver is in Toronto.
                      good or bad....

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                        I hope all those people aren't just waiting to go inside and it actually stays full out there

Comment

• need to unleash DUI Jonas today!

Comment

• out ere

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                              I hope all those people aren't just waiting to go inside and it actually stays full out there
                              it will stay full dont worry bout it

Comment

• Lets kill these retirement home players
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X