#Fresh Avatars - Enjoy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
    No worries at all Mess. We don't mind swearing here. Or at least I don't.

Thanks for sharing. If you haven't shared these on Twitter yet, I'll tweet them there as well.
    Was just going to say, I may use them for myself! Hah

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
      After my initial surprise and disappointment that there wasn't a thread dedicated to MU's F-bomb (though I guess it could be against forum rules) I decided to throw these here. I apologize ahead of time for the potty mouth and if I offend any of the more sensitive Raptor fans out there. Use them as you see fit.

#FuckBrooklyn

Comment

Sig's that go with the sets (Note: right click and open in new tab for individual pic)

Last edited by gametime; Fri May 9, 2014, 11:30 PM.

Comment

After my initial surprise and disappointment that there wasn't a thread dedicated to MU's F-bomb (though I guess it could be against forum rules) I decided to throw these here. I apologize ahead of time for the potty mouth and if I offend any of the more sensitive Raptor fans out there. Use them as you see fit.

Cheers. Been looking for a fuck Brooklyn avatar since before Masai even said it but there wasn't much to my liking on google images!

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
            Cheers. Been looking for a fuck Brooklyn avatar since before Masai even said it but there wasn't much to my liking on google images!
            Glad people are enjoying them. How exactly could I get them to show up on Google images search? That would be pretty sweet if people could find them that way.

Edit: Sorry for hijacking your thread gametime
            Last edited by Mess; Mon Apr 21, 2014, 10:45 PM.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Edit: Sorry for hijacking your thread gametime
              It's about helping people get new avatars and such; all good!
              - Good work on the brooklyn one!

Comment

Here's some more (Note: right click and open in new tab for individual pic)

Last edited by gametime; Fri May 9, 2014, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Facebook Covers for those that requested (Note: right click and open in new tab for individual pics)

Last edited by gametime; Fri May 9, 2014, 11:31 PM.

Comment

More avatars (Note: right click and open in new tab for individual pic)
                    Last edited by gametime; Fri May 9, 2014, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Comment

gametime wrote: View Post
                        nice, man! would love to see some with a cleaner, less grungy treatment too. i also prefer that typeface over the weird generic sport font the new official logo uses. what font is that?

still think the one with the raptor is great too. just a much classier version of the dino.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          nice, man! would love to see some with a cleaner, less grungy treatment too. i also prefer that typeface over the weird generic sport font the new official logo uses. what font is that?

still think the one with the raptor is great too. just a much classier version of the dino.
                          Thanks bud... It's actually a custom creation (re: font).

Last edited by gametime; Mon Dec 22, 2014, 02:39 AM.

Comment

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...-fan-concepts/

Sportsnet is so fuckin stupid lol they actually thought your designs were actual designs by the Raptors organization
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                              http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...-fan-concepts/

Sportsnet is so fuckin stupid lol they actually thought your designs were actual designs by the Raptors organization
                              Game time made the news. Lol.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                                Game time made the news. Lol.
                                Yeah too bad they dont even know who made them lol
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X